No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Cornette booking would be great for Southern-style tag team matches (which I do love), but not so hot for the indie and lucha stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Cornette is still stuck on the old ways, Douglas cant get time off from Target and Heyman probably doesnt want to be a booker. Hes probably just content with what hes doing with Roman.
      Id be curious to see with hhh in charge if ftr would return to wwe. We can finally get a legitimate tag division. And i pray they redesign every title because those tag titles are disgusting. I had a idea regarding a storyline with Muhammad hassan after taker supposedly killed him at bash. Instead of having him dead hes in a coma and his son or nephew comes to wwe to get revenge. I thought hassan was very underated and according to prichard he was supposed to be world champion until the London attack.I like a good revenge story. I Wouldn't write him as radical just hey i want justice for my family member wwe put in a coma. What made ae work was it tackled what was going on in the 90's. The Brood was basically the 90's goth scene, dx was the 90s rebellious teens, nation of domination tackled race in America. What do we have now in 2022 thats popular or controversial wwe can use? Today is all reality tv and videogames
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 08-24-2022, 11:32 AM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Id also like to see karma aka awsome kong return to wwe. She never got a fair run and dosent get the credit she definitely deserves in wrestling.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          Id also like to see karma aka awsome kong return to wwe. She never got a fair run and dosent get the credit she definitely deserves in wrestling.
          She's more or less retired isn't she?

And I wouldn't say she didn't get a fair run, iirc she lied about being pregnant in order to get time off, then was released.

Comment

She's more or less retired isn't she?

And I wouldn't say she didn't get a fair run, iirc she lied about being pregnant in order to get time off, then was released.
            Oh is that why?

Comment

Apparently Road Dogg is back with WWE in an unspecified Executive Position.

Maybe he's taking Jarrets spot.
              Road Dogg will take over Jeff Jarrett's WWE role as Senior Vice President of Live Events - Wrestling News | WWE and AEW Results, Spoilers, Rumors & Scoops

Called it.

Comment

• How long has it been since wwe had a first blood match? Feels like forever really. Also my respect for punk is dying. Hes becoming the lebron james collin kaprenik of pro wrestling of never being happy and constantly bitching about something and overpayed. I met the guy twice but its like dude put on a pad
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 08-24-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• ^Yeah, I'm not a Punk fan, but his main run was while I was away; so, I wasn't attached.
                  One of the things I did like about AEW was that they still bladed. Any blood I've seen in WWE since I've been back (around 2017) has been true accidental.
                  Maybe with the rating change and Vince's weird rules being taken down, that'll change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    ^Yeah, I'm not a Punk fan, but his main run was while I was away; so, I wasn't attached.
                    One of the things I did like about AEW was that they still bladed. Any blood I've seen in WWE since I've been back (around 2017) has been true accidental.
                    Maybe with the rating change and Vince's weird rules being taken down, that'll change.
                    Yea i got into punk in 2011 from his big pipebomb. Before that i was like who is this. If you watch the survivor series 2003 event of taker vs vince buried alive you can see clear as day someone dropped there blade.

Comment

• Its probably a pipe dream but with vince gone and stephanie hhh nick khan are running things is it feeseable maybe martha heart would allow owen in the hof? I would assume her anger for his death is aimed at vince only and not the entire company. I mean vince put her through hell suing her

Comment

• Wow. I always though Sid really was crazy. But I've watched several of his interviews, and he's generous with his praise and very personable.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4SGqWrGTv0

Comment

• Some dirtsheets are reporting hhh is redesighning all titles. It all started with sportskesta. If true hallelujah but its only Internet rumor Now. Id like to see a wwe version of the ten pounds of gold title. That title is so not appreciated
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 08-29-2022, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd love some traditional gold. They also need to actually unite the titles. Right now they say they're united, but they just carry around two.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              Some dirtsheets are reporting hhh is redesighning all titles. It all started with sportskesta. If true hallelujah but its only Internet rumor Now. Id like to see a wwe version of the ten pounds of gold title. That title is so not appreciated
                              Actually the person that reported the rumor is a beltmaker. Dan McMahon. He runs a forum called beltster.com and has made a couple of the tnt championship belts and was involved with the production of the replicas of the aew championship.

Comment

Actually the person that reported the rumor is a beltmaker. Dan McMahon. He runs a forum called beltster.com and has made a couple of the tnt championship belts and was involved with the production of the replicas of the aew championship.
                                I just hope the rumor is true. As much as i shit on aew at least there belts look like wrestling belts and not some terriblly created one from a wwe game in create a championship . Id like to see hhhs take on the 10 pounds of gold title. One rumor states updated winged eagle is a go but i think thats fans wishful thinking. I mean shit wcw and ecw had better belt designs than the trash we have now
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 08-29-2022, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X