No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What all are we talking about. I try to keep up, but now that I don't watch Wrestling Youtube and gave up on AEW, I don't keep totally up to date. I know Strowman's back with WWE.

I also know that MJF is back on AEW and that CM Punk is back-stage feuding with Hangman and possibly others. Is there more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      What all are we talking about. I try to keep up, but now that I don't watch Wrestling Youtube and gave up on AEW, I don't keep totally up to date. I know Strowman's back with WWE.

I also know that MJF is back on AEW and that CM Punk is back-stage feuding with Hangman and possibly others. Is there more?
      Punk i guess threw the first punch at one of the bucks and his buddy hit a buck in the eye with a chair and bit omega. Theres also a story the bucks kicked down punks door. I dont know what to believe
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• ^I see. Quite a bit came out after I checked the news (on PWN) around 8:30 this morning.

Comment

^I see. Quite a bit came out after I checked the news (on PWN) around 8:30 this morning.
          Even if it was a work why have his friend do the biting and not Punk how does that serve the match there selling? Im not saying punk cant feel how he feels and i do agree all friends wrestling dosnt know what there doing but to bite a grown adult is very bad.

Comment

• No confirmation, but the report this morning is that there will be suspensions.

Comment

No confirmation, but the report this morning is that there will be suspensions.
              I know. Also i think meltzer needs to hush up for a bit because hes one of the people who pushed the punk got colt fired story. I dont know what to believe in terms of that but meltzer needs to quit adding gasoline to a already wild fire. I just hope this dosent become another bruiser brody murder because bruiser brody had a big head Also. Call me paranoid but people today are nuts
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 09-07-2022, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Theres now a report punk tore his pectoral muscle during the altercation. If true he is now the new kevin nash. Instead of tearing quads hes tearing pectoral muscles

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  ... I just hope this dosent become another bruiser brody murder because bruiser brody had a big head ...
                  If Dark Side of the Ring is to be believed, Brody was murdered for failing to do business with the Puerto Rican mob. I love watching old Bruiser Brody matches, though. Wish we had him longer.

Comment

If Dark Side of the Ring is to be believed, Brody was murdered for failing to do business with the Puerto Rican mob. I love watching old Bruiser Brody matches, though. Wish we had him longer.
                    I thought it was a member of the Cologne family? Thats the rumor i head at least

Comment

• Punk strikes me as someone who is legitimately "off."

The Mafia murdered Dino Bravo in his home. Nobody was ever charged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                        Punk strikes me as someone who is legitimately "off."
                        Id actually pay money to see punk get his ass lit up by haku. TheStories of haku aka meng are fucking mythical. Seiously look up the many shoot interviews by people about him . Haku bit a guys noise off when someone was fucking with him at a restaurant. Rock confirmed it on kimmel . I believe haku and rock are related but i forget if hes a uncle or something. Haku got a lot of shit from people do to his look. Jericho even told a story how haku backed him up against tsa in Mexico. Rikishi stated haku can wreck brock in a legitimate fight. Dont fuck with the somoans
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 09-07-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Mickie James is even sexier. Just saw her segment. I think shes retiring but ooooof gorgeous even with age

Comment

• I on't know whether what Punk said was justified. But even if it was, you don't publicly attack your employer that way. You handle it behind the scenes. And if you have to talk about it publicly, you quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                              I on't know whether what Punk said was justified. But even if it was, you don't publicly attack your employer that way. You handle it behind the scenes. And if you have to talk about it publicly, you quit.
                              Remember the short run fox show wwe had where they brought punk back? Wwe put him there because its been said in a leaked email they wont work with punk and phil brooks is a horrible human being it Also stated let them meaning i think fox deal with that headache . It wasnt stated who they were specically I Also recall punk had a beef with aj styles a few years ago where he called aj styles racist

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Remember the short run fox show wwe had where they brought punk back? Wwe put him there because its been said in a leaked email they wont work with punk and phil brooks is a horrible human being it Also stated let them meaning i think fox deal with that headache . It wasnt stated who they were specically I Also recall punk had a beef with aj styles a few years ago where he called aj styles racist
                                AJ Styles is an avowed Christian. That’s probably enough to po Punk.

So, interestingly, Punk’s world championship and the triple titles were vacated (I heard; I don’t watch AEW anymore), but no suspensions or other penalties have been announced yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X