No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having been out of the wrestling scene for awhile, I was extremely entertained by the Ryback/Punk match after the national championship game started to look like Tyson fighting an infant.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Ziggler is going to win the Rumble.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Ziggler is going to win the Rumble.
        So he's gonna have MITB and the rumble shot? That's stupid.

Comment

Ziggler is never going to amount to anything, and all the Bobby Lashley look-alikes and trophy divas aren't going to change that fact. He carries around that briefcase only to lose clean every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
            So he's gonna have MITB and the rumble shot? That's stupid.
            Yes, it is. But that's why he'll win.

Him or Orton.

Comment

Yes, it is. But that's why he'll win.

Him or Orton.
              Neither deserves to win the rumble.

Comment

Daniel Bryan deserves to win

Comment

What pissed me off about the match Ziggler had with Cena last night was just how many times Cena gets to power out of things because he's Cena. He kicked out of a Zig-zag, fame-asser, super-kick and Big E's finisher. Any of those moves should have put down any other opponent. But hey, he kicks out of all of them, okay fine. That should mean Ziggler should be able to kick out of ONE AA.

Nope.

Comment

Daniel Bryan deserves to win
                    This I actually agree

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                    What pissed me off about the match Ziggler had with Cena last night was just how many times Cena gets to power out of things because he's Cena. He kicked out of a Zig-zag, fame-asser, super-kick and Big E's finisher. Any of those moves should have put down any other opponent. But hey, he kicks out of all of them, okay fine. That should mean Ziggler should be able to kick out of ONE AA.

Nope.
                    BECAUSE CENA IS AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post

Nope.
                      I agree. I was hoping Ziggler would at least get to kick out of that AA that Cena completely botched out of adrenaline.

Comment

Spoiler.

Adr is heavyweight champ now.

Comment

Poor Big Show. What a shit title reign.

Comment

first CAIN VELAZQUEZ and now ALBERTO DEL RIO ..!!!!

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES
                            Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I'm still coming to grips with ADR as a face.

In other news...

John Cena To Replace Fred Flintstone?

"Wilma must be happy!" might be your first thought when you hear that John Cena would be replacing Fred Flintstone. I mean, what animated lady from the 60's wouldn't want to trade in their Ralph Kramden rip-off of a husband for a 19-time WWE champion? But as it turns out, Cena's just doing a guest run on the front of Fruity Pebbles cereal boxes. It's a shame really. Wilma deserves a champion.

http://screen.yahoo.com/john-cena-re...231017311.html

Comment

Fred Flinstone replaced y John Cena is BLASPHEMY
                                Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                                X