No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdf was a martial artist way before mmpr.

Comment

• oh god they brought back john the funkman people power............
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• shelton benjamin is returning to wwe. if they stick him with that shitty new day gimmick they have wasted my patience

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• The New Day thing is weird. They just color coordinate now and yell in unison. They keep getting booked in 2 man tag matches which just makes it awkward every time they have a match.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            The New Day thing is weird. They just color coordinate now and yell in unison. They keep getting booked in 2 man tag matches which just makes it awkward every time they have a match.
            it bugs me because all 3 of those guys are very very talented and yet vince is oviously keeping the minority superstars down with a lame ass gimmick

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• ok this got me laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  The New Day thing is weird. They just color coordinate now and yell in unison. They keep getting booked in 2 man tag matches which just makes it awkward every time they have a match.
                  I've only seen them once, but it looked painfully scripted. Ro-sham-bo to see who's in the match? Stupid.

All these guys worked better by themselves, especially Kofi.

Comment

• not my video and this is the only one up currently

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• oh yea finn balor brought in the body paint!

more in the link

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/nxt-...r-paint-photos

Comment

• while watching the entrance happen live i thought it was awesome but it seemed to take a while for the entire entrance wonder if wwe will let him use the entrances that way all the time or keep them for special moments

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                          while watching the entrance happen live i thought it was awesome but it seemed to take a while for the entire entrance wonder if wwe will let him use the entrances that way all the time or keep them for special moments
                          for who balor? i didnt get the network so

Comment

• yeah he crawled across the stage then had multiple poses on the ramp then seated behind the ring steps in the corner of the barricade and then some more drawn out things

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                              yeah he crawled across the stage then had multiple poses on the ramp then seated behind the ring steps in the corner of the barricade and then some more drawn out things
                              i saw a fast clip on wwe.com all i can say is if anybodys entrance takes to long its takers. im not saying that because im a devitt fan but his is like a 10 minute enterance

Comment

• i agree i hate takers entrance and the older he gets the longer it takes, i swear they need to put him on skates and shove him to the ring

Comment

Working...
                                X