• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    I think most people who had a clue were pretty sure that the product would improve with Stephanie and Tripe H in charge. And you have to figure that Vince saw criminal charges coming against him. Nothing short of that could have persuaded him to step down.

Even if he beats the charges, most fans probably won't want him running the company again, because they'll realize that he was a problem for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^I actually decided this week to take a break (possibly permanently) from AEW. It's not that I think they're worse (a lot of it I liked more), but I was watching too much new wrestling. Not only is it detracting from my movie watching, but I never get the time to watch my favorite era (80s) or make up the Attitude Era and since I want to keep Peacock for that, I may as well focus on WWE. So, hopefully, these are signs of good changes to come.
    Theres rumours that aew will be dropped by wb since discory owns wb now and is just gutting things. I Also read dc is dropping comics as well

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I actually decided this week to take a break (possibly permanently) from AEW. It's not that I think they're worse (a lot of it I liked more), but I was watching too much new wrestling. Not only is it detracting from my movie watching, but I never get the time to watch my favorite era (80s) or make up the Attitude Era and since I want to keep Peacock for that, I may as well focus on WWE. So, hopefully, these are signs of good changes to come.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    ^And with his proper gimmick and valet. Very hopeful.
    I see there putting drew back in the main event.I hope hhh delivers on creating main event stars. He may actually get me to watch again

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^And with his proper gimmick and valet. Very hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Woa kross is back!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Emerald Enthusiast
    Major Force's Dinner Date

• Emerald Enthusiast
    replied
    ^Yeah, Asuka is what actually got me back into WWE in 2017. Coming back to pro wrestling after 20+ years away, what really struck me was how much more important the women's division is now.
    WWE has made a rash of terrible decisions in recent years, but I have to give credit where credit it's due. Their women's division has never been better.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^Yeah, Asuka is what actually got me back into WWE in 2017. Coming back to pro wrestling after 20+ years away, what really struck me was how much more important the women's division is now.

Leave a comment:

• Emerald Enthusiast
    Major Force's Dinner Date

• Emerald Enthusiast
    replied
    ^I read the breakdown, but no reviews. It did sound like a lot of slaps. Heard he did a figure four or two, though. I'm sure that the fans that did buy a ticket for Flair's match weren't expecting a four-star classic, though. Probably most of them never saw him in a ring. Not saying he should've done it. In his recent Van Vliet interview (which was cool), he did claim it wasn't for needing the money (admitting that TNA was).

The-Undertaker-Ric-Flairs-Last-Match-645x370.png

BTW: anyone watch Summerslam? The ending was nuts.
    I really dug SummerSlam. The women's division is on fire right now, and Roman just continues to amaze me. With HHH brining a different flavor to the company, WWE has a chance to make the kind of splash that it hasn't made for many years.

Leave a comment:

• Robinson
    Guardian Of The Universe

• Robinson
    replied
    Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I didn't watch Flair's last match, but everyone says it was an an embarrassment. Apparently he had a hard time even carrying the belt (a belt?) down to the ring.

I assume he was broke and needed the money, because no matter how much money he makes, he always seems to stay broke.
    He wore the big gold and it looked like he was gonna tip over.

And apparently he passed out at some point in the match too.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I read the breakdown, but no reviews. It did sound like a lot of slaps. Heard he did a figure four or two, though. I'm sure that the fans that did buy a ticket for Flair's match weren't expecting a four-star classic, though. Probably most of them never saw him in a ring. Not saying he should've done it. In his recent Van Vliet interview (which was cool), he did claim it wasn't for needing the money (admitting that TNA was).

The-Undertaker-Ric-Flairs-Last-Match-645x370.png

BTW: anyone watch Summerslam? The ending was nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    I didn't watch Flair's last match, but everyone says it was an an embarrassment. Apparently he had a hard time even carrying the belt (a belt?) down to the ring.

I assume he was broke and needed the money, because no matter how much money he makes, he always seems to stay broke.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Now that i think of it i wonder if stephanie nick khan and hhh will shell out money to use famous songs for wrestlers.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Moon is very happy in AEW. She's said in interviews she'd basically take a pay cut to have more creative freedom so I doubt they'll woo her back anytime soon.
    I know its just wishful thinking on my part. Apparently aleya mysterio will fued with rhea Ripley

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Moon is very happy in AEW. She's said in interviews she'd basically take a pay cut to have more creative freedom so I doubt they'll woo her back anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X