Walking Dead The Board Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead The Board Game

Holy shit, has anyone else played this? If you get really into board games, and like the mental aspect of strategy playing a game with other people then I highly recommend it.

They couldn't have done any better a job of making the zombie experience in board game form. SO MANY FUCKING CHOICES! And you can really screw yourself over making the wrong ones.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

I'll have to look into this. One of the things i enjoy about the show is thinking what would I do in a choice like that.

Comment

Yo.

as long as I can build a safe home or 2 on Park Place, and I dont roll and whammys...........Im golden.

but I call race car!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I have been thinking about buying this game. It looks like it could be lots of fun
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          I have been thinking about buying this game. It looks like it could be lots of fun
          I played it last night, and it's hands down the most fun I've ever had playing a board game. There are some light RPG elements to it, in that you have to make choices based on certain situations that can really screw over other people or help them. There's also resource management as well, so you have to decide instances you want to use up food, ammo, and gas. And decide if you want to take the risk and gather resources or just move location to location.

It's also a good game for creating your own house rules as well.
          JohnnyV
          Pictionary Master
          Last edited by JohnnyV; 12-23-2012, 03:42 PM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X