No announcement yet.

Weird News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appalled burglar reports suspected pedophile after finding, stealing tapes: police

A suspected pedophile soccer coach was arrested after a burglar broke into his home and found dozens of sick child sex videos on his shelves, police said.

The shocked thief dumped three tapes, which allegedly contained footage of 10-year-old children being abused, underneath a car in the southern Spanish city of Jaén.

He then phoned in an anonymous tip to police.

Officers found the haul, which included an attached note.

"I have had the misfortune to have these tapes fall into my hands and feel obliged to submit them so you can do your work and put this **** in jail for life," it read.

The alleged pedophile's address was also written down.

Cops raided the man's property and the indoor soccer club where he worked. He was then arrested, reported Diario Jaén

Investigating officers say they have traced four of his alleged victims. They include a 16-year-old boy who had been abused for more than six years.

Police also revealed in a statement that the suspect had reported being burgled nine days earlier.

He listed several appliances as being stolen, but did not make a statement about the missing tapes.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1553985

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• He listed several appliances as being stolen, but did not make a statement about the missing tapes.
      Ya' think?

Comment

• I remember years ago watching an episode of Cops (which I didn't do much) here a lady came up to the cops and said there was a guy around the corner refusing to pay her. When they asked her what for (her clothing didn't leave a lot of mystery), she said never mind, but of course they did mind.

Comment

• The mammoth asteroid set to fly by Earth last night just disappeared

oh i'm sure it's nothing to worry about, happens all the time (ie WE'RE ALL DOOMED )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Finns give reindeer fluorescent antler makeovers

HELSINKI, Finland -- Rudolph the reindeer is having a glittering antler makeover - the latest attempt to halt some of the thousands of road deaths of the roaming caribou in the wilds of Finland.

Anne Ollila of the Finnish Reindeer Herder's Association says the antlers of 20 reindeer have been painted with various fluorescent dyes to see how the animals react and whether the paints are resistant to the harsh Arctic climate.

If successful, animals with glittering antlers will be free to roam Lapland - a vast, deserted area in northern Finland where herders tend to some 200,000 reindeer.

Ollila says reflectors and reflective tape have proven unsuccessful as reindeer have torn them off - and road signs warning drivers of roaming reindeer often are stolen by tourists as souvenirs.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014...d-at-city-hall

Mystery Artifact Unearthed at City Hall Is 19th-Century Feminine Device

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• ^And that's why parents send their kids to archaeology school.

Comment

• This weekend is Ragnarok. But it isn't the end of the world.

f@ckers didn't even give us a heads up

IonFan says

Comment

• Boys rob ice-cream truck driver at gunpoint

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/fe...river-skyline/

SAN DIEGO*— Three boys robbed an ice-cream truck driver at gunpoint Thursday in Skyline, San Diego police said.They demanded cash and then ran with the money, Officer David Stafford said. The driver, a man, was not injured.The boys were described as black, 10 to 12 years old, and each about 100 pounds.The robbery occurred about 6:50 p.m. on Black Oak Road near Meadowbrook Drive.
                    I live near where this happened. They probably watched that Skrillex music video.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yeesh. I find the glass ones pictured in the article's slide show quite frightening for some reason.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                        Boys rob ice-cream truck driver at gunpoint

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/fe...river-skyline/

I live near where this happened. They probably watched that Skrillex music video.
                        ROFLMAO!! thats *exactly* wat I thought of too when I read this!!

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Cyber thieves use a virus to pull off a digital currency heist

is stealing fake money a crime now?

IonFan says

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/this-guy-...003722644.html

This Perfectly Healthy Guy Has Eaten Pizza Every Day for the Last 23 Years

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

honestly, if Id have been there I think Id have caved in his skull on g.p. (becuz, U know......zombies!) : http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/dea...mes-back-life/

Dead Mississippi man begins breathing in embalming room, coroner says

Tazer

Comment

• I approve!

Comment

Working...
                                X