This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Do you wear that on a t-shirt or is it more like a theme song (like when a wrestler walks to the ring)?
    I'd love to see that meme on a t-shirt. "Keep calm and give head."

*does research*

There's a meme for everything! Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Do you wear that on a t-shirt or is it more like a theme song (like when a wrestler walks to the ring)?
      Watch it, Mr. Interstellar PoPo. I ain't IF.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

There's a meme for everything! Who knew?
      Except for IonFan. And there is a mighty need that he himself be turned into the next meme of the year.

Comment

• well "my friends" if there's/theirs/they'ers one thing i learned from last years god awful vacation it's this DON'T PLAN NOTHING TIL THE B!CTH IS IN THE CAR

ok story time, got myself 3 days off this week (it's been like this for the past 3 weeks but who's counting) and i said to myself "i feel like getting wet" so i planed on going out to the lake one of those 3 days but i thought to myself "wouldn't it be great if i got my girl to go with me" so i called her up told her i was planing to go to the lake and just wanted to see if she'd like to come with me she said she'd get with me on which day is good for her i said ok 2 days went by and nothing on the day before i was thinking of going i tm'ed her she said she was trying to trade one of her work days so she could go i said that's great sadly it didn't work out right and she could fine anyone to trade with but by the time she told me it was much to late to go to the lake on the day i was thinking about

she was upset about it but i told her "it's ok, it's no big deal, it was like i had anything planed" (and i really didn't), she said we should try again sometime later

FYI yes i'm still going to the lake (without her) and not to worry i still got little thunder () nice and wet (if ya know what i mean) before the big trip

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• ...I mean, the spelling and grammar alone...

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
            ...I mean, the spelling and grammar alone...
            I don't even know why I even open this thread anymore....

Comment

• 3 days notice and she still couldn't find anyone to trade with. Plus she was "upset about it."

This girl deserves an Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                I don't even know why I even open this thread anymore....
                Because you like Doom's witty commentary.

Comment

• Its cute that you call her "my girl".

For $160 I could call her my girl also.

Comment

• hey lets face it 160 dollars was not enough for her to get sand in her kitty

Comment

• Isn't this the second lake trip now that you've tried to have with her with no luck?
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        Isn't this the second lake trip now that you've tried to have with her with no luck?
                        it's at least the second failed attempt at a vacation kind of thing

Comment

• The fuck is it with this guy and lakes?
                          Originally posted by IonFan
                          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                          Originally posted by Quaker
                          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• What? People like going to the lake or lakehouses. Nothing wrong with that.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              What? People like going to the lake or lakehouses. Nothing wrong with that.
                              Twice in a row is a bit over the top though if the last one was a failure.
                              Originally posted by IonFan
                              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                              Originally posted by Quaker
                              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Just remember Frankie Valli's advice (actually, this applies to the whole thread):

"No woman's worth crawling on the earth."
                                + YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X