Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it creep any of you out when he refers to you as "my friend"? I feel dirty just reading it. Like I lost control of my bowels at the Grammys or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
      Does it creep any of you out when he refers to you as "my friend"? I feel dirty just reading it. Like I lost control of my bowels at the Grammys or something.

I'm guessing that's his way of projecting sarcasm.

Comment

• Like the kind of creeped out you feel when you see a guy with a moustache next to a white van?
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            Like the kind of creeped out you feel when you see a guy with a moustache next to a white van?
            LOL! I was going to mention the "Red car rapist," but that's strictly a west coast creeper, and very few would know who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              Like the kind of creeped out you feel when you see a guy with a moustache next to a white van?
              EXACTLY. Like the guy's entire wardrobe is Walmart brand specials that haven't been washed in months and he's smoking generic cigarettes.

Edit: And he's wearing those dark blue Velcro sneakers.
              Jeff
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Jeff; 07-10-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                EXACTLY. Like the guy's entire wardrobe is Walmart brand specials that haven't been washed in months and he's smoking generic cigarettes.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Guys heres one thing you're overooking with the whole gay thing.

If his whores dick smacking him on the stomach during sex hasnt turned him gay you think MLP will.

Geez guys.

Comment

• can you believe it, 2 years (today) with my girl, who has a fear of commitment...................... NOT THIS GUY

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        can you believe it, 2 years (today) with my girl, who has a fear of commitment...................... NOT THIS GUY
                        When people say "fear of commitment," they don't mean fear of a monthly installment plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                          can you believe it, 2 years (today) with my girl, who has a fear of commitment...................... NOT THIS GUY
                          You're an idiot.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          When people say "fear of commitment," they don't mean fear of a monthly installment plan.
                          THIS.

Can someone quote me so he'll see it?

Comment

• I have no words.

Comment

• I can't even understand his sentence.
                              Originally posted by IonFan

Comment

• You know, I'm curious about something... Who else besides myself is on the "list"?

Comment

Working...
                                X