Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walton Goggins deserves better than that comparison, Tazz.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      Walton Goggins deserves better than that comparison, Tazz.
      hey hes back in the final season
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        never judge a book by its penis
        lol whut.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
          lol whut.

It's a quote from Sons of Anarchy, uttered by a transvestite prostitute.

Comment

• Ah right. Never seen it.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Ah right. Never seen it.
              ions hooker

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

ions hooker

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                Wow that is.....baffling. I'll watch this tomorrow morning or whenever my parents are out.

Comment

Wow that is.....baffling. I'll watch this tomorrow morning or whenever my parents are out.
                  i suggest you watch all 6 seasons starting from season 1 otherwise youll get lost

it really is a fantastic show

Comment

ions hooker

+ YouTube Video
                    now see why did you have to do that, now i've got to put you on the list cause your trying to start something and i don't feel like fight/getting banned cause some @$$ wants to start something by coming after me

anyway update time, seen my girl yesterday we talked about trying to go to the lake again in 2 weeks (8/7)

if she goes that's great, if she doesn't whatever i'll still have a good time even if it's not with her (BUT NOTE THIS I WON'T BE ASKING HER OUT TO THE LAKE EVER AGAIN IF SHE SAY NO AGAIN THIS TIME )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post

anyway update time, seen my girl yesterday we talked about trying to go to the lake again in 2 weeks (8/7)

if she goes that's great, if she doesn't whatever i'll still have a good time even if it's not with her (BUT NOTE THIS I WON'T BE ASKING HER OUT TO THE LAKE EVER AGAIN IF SHE SAY NO AGAIN THIS TIME )
                      How much does she charge for a lake trip, and is that a code word for something or an actual lake?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

i suggest you watch all 6 seasons starting from season 1 otherwise youll get lost

it really is a fantastic show
                        Okay, I'll try finding it when I get more free time. If you're wrong though, no huggles for you!
                        Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        now see why did you have to do that, now i've got to put you on the list cause your trying to start something and i don't feel like fight/getting banned cause some @$$ wants to start something by coming after me

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          How much does she charge for a lake trip, and is that a code word for something or an actual lake?
                          ask him this

does his lady do an anal rain dance?

Comment

ask him this

does his lady do an anal rain dance?
                            What's the colour of the rain, red, white or both?

Comment

What's the colour of the rain, red, white or both?
                              Anal Rain Dance
                              The art of ramming the mouth end of a liquor bottle into the ass granted the liquor bottle has to be half empty. When the bottle is yanked out of the ass with thrust it causes the "Anal Rain Dance!"

Comment

Anal Rain Dance
                                The art of ramming the mouth end of a liquor bottle into the ass granted the liquor bottle has to be half empty. When the bottle is yanked out of the ass with thrust it causes the "Anal Rain Dance!"
                                So you're a half empty kind of guy :P

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X