This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
    And you'll be able to pay your hooker in broad daylight in front of Captain D's, instead of behind closed doors
    hey ask him if he allows his hooker to fist his asshole
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      ^ what he said, also i already see her in broad daylight so i have no clue what's gonna on with that

sidenote: should i be worried that after 24hrs she hasn't replied to my tm letting her know i got the 7th and 8th off next week so we can go to the lake?
      Big distinction between being with her in public and paying her in public.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• duh the paying her part is done behind closed doors (as of now paying for it is still illegal )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

...sidenote: should i be worried that after 24hrs she hasn't replied to my tm letting her know i got the 7th and 8th off next week so we can go to the lake?
          No. You should be encouraged. It undoubtedly means she loves you alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            No. You should be encouraged. It undoubtedly means she loves you alone.
            she most likely has 5 other dicks in her mouth and 5 more up her ass. shes passed around like a pack of cigarettes

Comment

duh the paying her part is done behind closed doors (as of now paying for it is still illegal )

Just don't have a clue sometimes, do you?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post

Just don't have a clue sometimes, do you?
                great, what am i missing now

IonFan says

Comment

great, what am i missing now
                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• can someone please post this for that little toolbox to read?

hey ion how much more dose she charge for you to put your pencil dick inside her? does she use a toy wile your flopping around in there?

Comment

• ok small update time, after XX number of hours and still no reply to my tm i tm'ed her again asking if she even got it, so long story short she said "no she didn't get it", so i said "ok fine i'll resend it", sadly i still didn't get a answer to if she's going or not i got "i'll let you know ()

oh well if she cancels on me (AGAIN ) no biggie, atleast i'll be saving $200(+)

IonFan says

Comment

• Then you can buy an ordinary session with her for $160 and save $40 for the next adventure! You'll be saving money in the long run.
                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

ok small update time, after XX number of hours and still no reply to my tm i tm'ed her again asking if she even got it, so long story short she said "no she didn't get it", so i said "ok fine i'll resend it", sadly i still didn't get a answer to if she's going or not i got "i'll let you know ()

oh well if she cancels on me (AGAIN ) no biggie, atleast i'll be saving $200(+)
                          forgot to add that the weather is against me, rain in the forecast EVERY F@CKING DAY this week

IonFan says

Comment

• hey ion do you eat out your whore wile on the rag and do you use her used bloody red tampon as a toothbrush?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              hey ion do you eat out your whore wile on the rag and do you use her used bloody red tampon as a toothbrush?
                              Seriously dude? That's not even funny or witty like other posts in this thread. Honestly it's just gross junior high boy talk.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                Seriously dude? That's not even funny or witty like other posts in this thread. Honestly it's just gross junior high boy talk.
                                This is for you Train.

Comment

Working...
                                X