This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    This isnt a job. A job is something I get paid to do.

Like his hooker.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      And Rob also takes the time to find and post massive amounts of wrestling, MMA, Mortal Kombat, and Mass Effect news and update us with fake health news all of which you can't even see just to keep up the illusion?
      never said the boy had a life but that's our Rob. though "Never give up, never surrender" cause "there/their/they'res a sucker born everyday"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        never said the boy had a life but that's our Rob. though "Never give up, never surrender" cause "there/their/they'res a sucker born everyday"
        yea with you being the overall king of the suckers

Comment

" cause "there/their/they'res a sucker born everyday"

Sadly your hooker wasn't one of them.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            eh i dunno it is kind of pathetic for any female to fuck dudes for money if you ask me

strippers are one thing since your paying for a show but banging some bimbo for 200 bucks? pass

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
              eh i dunno it is kind of pathetic for any female to fuck dudes for money if you ask me

strippers are one thing since your paying for a show but banging some bimbo for 200 bucks? pass

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

i know it was a joke im just saying from a point of view of how i feel about women opening there legs to guys for cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Kind of like paying a girl to sit on your lap and give you blue balls.

At least he gets to unload then and there.

Comment

Kind of like paying a girl to sit on your lap and give you blue balls.

At least he gets to unload then and there.
                    difference was i was treated. didnt pay a dime

Comment

• Still got blueballs

Comment

Still got blueballs
                        your sure obsessed about my balls. care to get something off your chest?

Comment

• Not obsessed.

Just making note of you dogging his hooker while seeing amature hookers

Comment

tell me about it

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            @notTazz. what business is it to you what i do with my money, my time, or my life?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Don't you have him blocked?

Comment

@notTazz. what business is it to you what i do with my money, my time, or my life?
                                What business is it of any of us? You chose to post this bullshit about your money, time, and life. We didn't ask for it. What do you want? To be praised for buying a slut gifts? If you can't take people talking about you, you probably should think twice before clicking the post button.
                                "Chosen"
                                NOT his black friend
                                Last edited by "Chosen"; 02-26-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X