This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    What exactly does that mean? Where was the risk? Did you write her a check instead of paying in cash? Was she ovulating and you didn't use protection?
    better question is did he finally get it in the right hole without any help of direction from the woman?
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I think he was snowed in or something for a bit.

Comment

• thought i covered this already........

oh well, for the past 2 weeks NC has been getting rain/snow/ice almost everyday or so (h@ll this is my 1st day off from work in said 2 weeks ) and with all that my road is muddy as h@ll, so the risk for her coming over was her getting her car stuck in mud, thankfully that didn't happen (cause i know for a fact my little bug won't get her car out)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          So many jokes, I can't pick just one.

Muddy roads? Seriously bro, you gotta learn to wipe better :P
          Bro. BRO.

you know it ain't about wiping better. It's about male douching.

Ugh. Gotta teach the kids everything.

#fuckinkidstoday

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            Bro. BRO.

you know it ain't about wiping better. It's about male douching.

Ugh. Gotta teach the kids everything.

#fuckinkidstoday

Oh I know all about that good sir. But you can't scare these straight boys. You gotta ease 'em into it. Just like...well you know
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Oh I know all about that good sir. But you can't scare these straight boys. You gotta ease 'em into it. Just like...well you know
              I suggest WET lube for the transition. Water-based preferably.

Comment

• Nah. Water based dries out to quickly because your body absorbs it all. Silicone is the way to go man. Like Gun Oil or Powerglide. I worked in a sex shop for almost two years, I know this stuff .
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Nah. Water based dries out to quickly because your body absorbs it all. Silicone is the way to go man. Like Gun Oil or Powerglide. I worked in a sex shop for almost two years, I know this stuff .
                  Don't the oil based lubes eat through the condom?

Comment

• Not in my experience, no. However silicone lube on a silicone toy is no bueno as that will ruin it.

Comment

• Finally found that big black cock you've been asking for.

Comment

• Tell me that's not yours, A-Train.

Comment

• LOL! Must be a slow day, Train.

I imagine that all sorts of OTHER images surfaced when you Google searched "Big, black cock."

Comment

• I didn't search it. It's from an article talking about how this animal is black inside and out and even lays eggs with a black she'll

Comment

• I bet it really hurts when that one goes into an ass. No matter how much lube you use.

Comment

• It's the big black cock of the apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X