This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post

Finally found that big black cock you've been asking for.
    i've seen bigger............................ and blacker ones "my friend"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Oh GAWD......there's that whole "my friend" thing again......

Get in the van from 1973, A Train. The one with the shag carpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        Well the only thing blacker than that is the color that is the background for this website and if you've seen one that black it's got frostbite sweetie.

Also I am intrigued by your fascination with black cocks. Making a trip across the rainbow pond soon are we? I'm as gay as the son is bright and even I'm not that obessed with black cocks.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          so your woman does bring big black dildos to your little appointment. does she use lube or does she spit on it and fuck you in the ass?
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Comment

Well the only thing blacker than that is the color that is the background for this website and if you've seen one that black it's got frostbite sweetie.

Also I am intrigued by your fascination with black cocks. Making a trip across the rainbow pond soon are we? I'm as gay as the son is bright and even I'm not that obessed with black cocks.
              you want to know why IonFan likes the black ones i'll tell ya why IonFan likes the black ones

Nigerian woman files for divorce because her husband's penis is 'too big'

SPOILER ALERT he's a black man

but i think this reason above all tells the tale, i think we've all at one point in time as kids seen this movie while somethings stayed with you this one stayed with me

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i want something like that, i want a woman to walk away say "too bookoo, too bookoo" and if i have to use my Obamacare to do it so be it BUT I WILL HAVE ONE THAT REALLY TOO BOOKOO

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I didn't search it. It's from an article talking about how this animal is black inside and out and even lays eggs with a black she'll
                Newsflash. If it is laying eggs...it isn't a cock.

Comment

• Yes I'm aware.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Ion I'll make you a deal. I will put my black cock on the donor list and if I die before you it's all yours to do with as you please. I don't know of any doctors doing cock transplants yet but hey, technology is moving forward by leaps and bounds

Comment

Ion I'll make you a deal. I will put my black cock on the donor list and if I die before you it's all yours to do with as you please. I don't know of any doctors doing cock transplants yet but hey, technology is moving forward by leaps and bounds
                      you would trust him with that? i dont think he himself could handle it

Comment

• Does it matter if I trust him with it or not? I'll be dead.

Comment

Does it matter if I trust him with it or not? I'll be dead.
                          heh when i go ill be creamated

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            heh when i go ill be creamated
                            You hope... once you are dead, who knows?

Comment

• I don't think being burned alive by IonFan is the same as being cremated.

Comment

• If he puts him in a nice urn on the mantle where he puts his hookers money it will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X