This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not fighting chosen fight for him. He smart enough to make you look like a fool on his own.

What I was doing was trying to get you to see that you do come off as pretty racist in quite a few of your comments. And don't pull this history is history shit. I'm not talking 2 years ago. I'm talking 2 months ago. You know since you've been back and been told to be a good boy but you can't seem to follow thru. Just keep blaming your diagnosis for your behavior. That'll get you some where won't it.

It is in your best interest to just log off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      Paul. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not fighting chosen fight for him. He smart enough to make you look like a fool on his own.

What I was doing was trying to get you to see that you do come off as pretty racist in quite a few of your comments. And don't pull this history is history shit. I'm not talking 2 years ago. I'm talking 2 months ago. You know since you've been back and been told to be a good boy but you can't seem to follow thru. Just keep blaming your diagnosis for your behavior. That'll get you some where won't it.

It is in your best interest to just log off.
      i dont always blame my diagnosis i have maybe used it 3 times as an excuse not any more than that. ill leave when i decide to leave thank you very much

and again how was my comment about mike brown racist? look at the definition again princess because have i stated anything about whites being superior to black? yes or no? im not going to let people change the definition to something because they were offended and have zero thought on how to reply to it. i swear anytime anybody makes a crack or a comment people play the race card

we live in such a pussy society now people cant say anything because heaven for bid it might offend someone even though in a number of situations they just do it because its cool or they can get on tv hence my whole ferguson comment wich chosen clearly didnt get. i mean seriously if i were to call chosen a dumbass or retarded should i now have to worry about being labeled as the guy who called everyone who is the same skin tone a dumbass or retarded? seems to be the case if one african amercan gets a label slapped on him or her the whole black community chimes in like this affects them like it happened to them

i mean christ man as much as my diagnosis gets me down im my own critic. same with the whole 5 hospitalizations and you'd be suprised at how people with mental health issues are looked down upon. im not using it as a way to say i have it worse but the stigma in general.. i believe laughter is the best form of medicine to get through life no matter what the situation is wich is why im the nutjob who will say something insane to shut crititics up along the lines of have you ever been fucked by a guy with a permanent smile? heres another little secret. my mother who died of cancer always made jokes about her dying. now as her son yea it saddened me greatly but i realized you know what her joking around kept her alive for 6 years when she could have passed 1 month after her diagnosis in 2008. as the son of a cancer person should i cry fowl anytime i hear a cancer joke? where does it end? i remember reading a article 4 years ago how a lesbian couple went to a comedy show knowing the comic is notorious for racial and homosexual humor. you know what happened? they stayed the whole show and said that was very discrimintory and filed a law suite. do you think thats right? you have a couple who knew what that person did for a living and still cried fowl

people need to let up and stop taking shit so seriously and i admit im one of those people
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 04-06-2015, 10:13 PM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• oh god notTazz. is posting like a mad man again that can mean only one thing.....................

@ notTazz. whatever is is your posting on and on about STOP IT, stop it right now, this is not the thread for it i will not have you "going nuclear" in yet another of my threads and get it closed

ie TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadTOOL View Post
              Bitch. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Bitch. Lol.
                At least I used it properly this time. Bitch.
                Originally posted by IonFan

Comment

At least I used it properly this time. Bitch.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• This is the first time that I've thought this thread should be closed down. It's supposed to be fun, but the last couple of pages have been anything but.

Comment

• You know what. I gotta give IonFan props on some level. He works hard to do what he wants and doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks about why he does it. 3 jobs just so you can afford to get laid is some dedication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                              This is the first time that I've thought this thread should be closed down. It's supposed to be fun, but the last couple of pages have been anything but.
                              Eh I dunno, it's just Tazz talking bollocks like usual. Might as leave it open in case something funny actually happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                You know what. I gotta give IonFan props on some level. He works hard to do what he wants and doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks about why he does it. 3 jobs just so you can afford to get laid is some dedication.
                                Well, he works harder to get pussy than I ever will, that's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X