Will break before he bends

• Booster Beetle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• "Chosen"
    NOT his black friend

• "Chosen"
    replied
    they'll close it... and he'll create another one on his payday.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    KILL.
    THIS.
    THREAD.
    KILL.
    IT.
    NOW.

Leave a comment:

• Robinson
    Guardian Of The Universe

• Robinson
    replied

Youve come to your senses.

There may be hope for you yet.

not alot, but maybe.
    Robinson
    Guardian Of The Universe
    Last edited by Robinson; 06-14-2015, 02:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    well every since yesterday i've been doing some thinking (h@ll i still am) and i'm dumping her ( yes i know i've said this before but this time i mean it)

she clearly doesn't want what i want out of this relationship, h@ll she doesn't even want one, so it's time to end it

and to show i'm being for real i'm asking the MODs to close this thread once and for all

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Whatever you got going on in your head, don't. Just don't. Unless you REALLY want to get banned, which I think you don't, don't bother. Smother fire with cold ice.
    no worries i wont

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    i think he loves the attention and if he wants it that badly i say we give the attention to him.

i really want to pull something crazy but im possitive it get me banned
    Whatever you got going on in your head, don't. Just don't. Unless you REALLY want to get banned, which I think you don't, don't bother. Smother fire with cold ice.

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
    he definitely either 1. loves the attention or 2. has no friends to talk to about his miserable life so he comes here to tell us. The only thing with 2 is, he has 75% of the board on ignore.
    You are absolutely right on both accounts, I agree with you 100%. Only other thing I can add is that he admits he logs out to read the comments of the people he supposedly has on "ignore" so even me typing this post is basically adding full to the fire of his wanting attention.

Since I found that bit out about him logging out, I'm not so much on a course for "the better side of humanity" anymore when it comes to him or this thread.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
    he definitely either 1. loves the attention or 2. has no friends to talk to about his miserable life so he comes here to tell us. The only thing with 2 is, he has 75% of the board on ignore.
    i dont think he does have anyone on ignore. i remember he flipped his shit at a gif i posted so i question if his ** list** is legit

Leave a comment:

• "Chosen"
    NOT his black friend

• "Chosen"
    replied
    Y'all know there's a very good chance this thread might actually die if people ignore him and this thread as a whole. Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Y'all know there's a very good chance this thread might actually die if people ignore him and this thread as a whole. Just sayin.
    i think he loves the attention and if he wants it that badly i say we give the attention to him.

i really want to pull something crazy but im possitive it get me banned

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Robinson
    Guardian Of The Universe

• Robinson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    well update time, in case anyone was wondering (or even cared) she canceled on me like she always does at the last minute......................... good thing i got just my ticket

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    *here you go Dr. N *

she may, THAT'S MAY, go out with me to see Jurassic World tomorrow........................ i'm not buying the tickets til she gets there/their/they're
    so your paying a hooker $160 just to go see a movie with you? dude i admit im lonely myself but i would never shell out that kind of money for a ** friend**

for that time and price you better get the paul reubens treatment dude

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    *here you go Dr. N *

she may, THAT'S MAY, go out with me to see Jurassic World tomorrow........................ i'm not buying the tickets til she gets there/their/they're

Leave a comment:

Working...
X