This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    What's wrong with butt sex? But sex is fun.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• duh he's being ignored
      Wow, you totally missed the point of my words.....see, I called out for Robinson because he has a knack for calling you out on your bullshit. All of it. And make no mistake, you are 100% bullshit. Hell, I'm still not convinced you are a real person. Whoever/whatever you are, you need to seek out some professional help if one is to take anything you say serious.
      Jeff
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by Jeff; 08-30-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• i don't think i need help but whatever just keep whatever it is Rob goes on and on about to yourself, there's really no need for me to see it
        IonFan
        Forum Member
        Last edited by IonFan; 08-31-2013, 01:02 AM.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          i don't think i need help but whatever just keep whatever it is Rod goes on and on about to yourself, there's really no need for me to see it
          You wanna try that again? This time, using the English language and small words if it helps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doom View Post
            You wanna try that again? This time, using the English language and small words if it helps?
            ok

me no need to see Rob's post

me no think me need help

me am fine just the way me is

hope that helped
            IonFan
            Forum Member
            Last edited by IonFan; 08-31-2013, 01:02 AM.

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              That way, at least someone can give her a facial, because we all know that you're not.

THAT sir, is the mother fucking QUOTE of the day!

Comment

• Who in the bloody hell is Rod?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  Who in the bloody hell is Rod?
                  Rod is the codename at the bathroom stall.

Comment

• "We're on a mission from Rod." Lols

Comment

• and here i thought this thread dieded

Comment

• I say you pull a houdini on her birthday. Do her doggy, act like you are cumming, spit on her back and when she turns around shoot on her face. Then say ta-da!

Everyone likes magic on their birthday.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                          I say you pull a houdini on her birthday. Do her doggy, act like you are cumming, spit on her back and when she turns around shoot on her face. Then say ta-da!

Everyone likes magic on their birthday.
                          plus it may make her disappear

Comment

• 1) ok so i type like i'm having sex, fast and poorly, fixed btw

2) WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HURTFUL COMMENTS

3) ok after talking to my family, guy friends and "girlfriends" from work and you all i'm gonna get her the $50 Walmart gift card, with everything Walmart has (and the cheap gas you can get with it) their gift card is the best idea for a woman on the go

now that i've got everything i'm getting her for her b-day now i've got to come up with something for X-mas (ie IT NEVER ENDS)

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                              1) ok so i type like i'm having sex, fast and poorly, fixed btw

2) WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HURTFUL COMMENTS

3) ok after talking to my family, guy friends and "girlfriends" from work and you all i'm gonna get her the $50 Walmart gift card, with everything Walmart has (and the cheap gas you can get with it) their gift card is the best idea for a woman on the go

now that i've got everything i'm getting her for her b-day now i've got to come up with something for X-mas (ie IT NEVER ENDS)
                              1. That tells us you are a third grader at best.

2. Your stupidity and ignorance brings it unto yourself. You can't say "no hurtful comments" because, just by doing so, you invite them.

3. You definitely got part of that right- woman on the go. As in "going to the next guy's house." Because she doesn't give a rat's ass about you, your gifts, your feelings, or anything else. It's all about money.

Comment

• really ?
                                realllly?
                                reaaallly?

Comment

Working...
                                X