This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    You hear, haters? It's real. The expert said so.

Oh, and you had your one-year anniversary recently? And you pay 180 every two weeks? That's 12 x 2 x $180 = $4320 plus gifts. I think you could clone her for that money.
    1) yep back in July, it's also when we had our little oopsie

2) i don't pay her $180................. i pay her $160 (h@ll next time i see her it'll be $260, the $160 for her to come over and the 2 $50 gift cards)

3) don't think i haven't thought about it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      ...OR he could have used a fraction of that money for an online dating site, which would (miraculously) find someone compatible, where there would be a sliver of hope for a future.
      yeah i'm not that type of guy

IonFan says

Comment

...OR he could have used a fraction of that money for an online dating site, which would (miraculously) find someone compatible, where there would be a sliver of hope for a future.
        For that money he could have bought an online bride.

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
          For that money he could have bought an online bride.
          believe it or not i did look into that at one point in my life.................. it wasn't for me

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            1) yep back in July, it's also when we had our little oopsie

2) i don't pay her $180................. i pay her $160 (h@ll next time i see her it'll be $260, the $160 for her to come over and the 2 $50 gift cards)
            1. "Oopsie?" Do you use protection with her? How'd you get an "oopsie?"

2. You say this as if you're proud of it. Do you really think this... arrangement will eventually blossom into a REAL relationship, and that she'll stop bleeding you for money?

Comment

1. "Oopsie?" Do you use protection with her? How'd you get an "oopsie?"

2. You say this as if you're proud of it. Do you really think this... arrangement will eventually blossom into a REAL relationship, and that she'll stop bleeding you for money?
              1) i thought i posted on this, the condom broke near the end and well.............

2) maybe, i don't know

IonFan says

Comment

i stand by what i posted

*also we've done it enough times that i know it's real so again*

That's the way all the greats perform. Daniel Day-Lewis fools me with all his performances, I can never tell that it's him. Get so lost in the roles. Movie roles that is, not fake orgasms.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

2) maybe, i don't know
                  I think you DO know. You just refuse to admit it.

Comment

• I agree. If she feels something for IonFan she wouldn't take his money. And since prostitution is all about faking companionship and intimacy she probably also faking her orgasms. Which isn't a bad thing per se if this is what makes you happy.

Comment

• ok then why didn't she take the $40 extra i tried to give her for her having to buying the morning after pill after our little oopsie (atleast she told me she got the pill)?

IonFan says

Comment

• Because she would happily not have your child.

Comment

ok then why didn't she take the $40 extra i tried to give her for her having to buying the morning after pill after our little oopsie (atleast she told me she got the pill)?
                          Maybe because she's getting it for free anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                            Maybe because she's getting it for free anyway
                            but you said she's all about the money, so why didn't she take the extra $40?

IonFan says

Comment

• She feels sorry for you.

Comment

but you said she's all about the money, so why didn't she take the extra $40?
                                To make you think that she has feelings for you. If she truly had them, she wouldn't have gotten the morning after pill to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X