X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
    Wow, H-cup? My girl's only 34DD.
    "Only", huh?

Myself, I can't envision a circumstance in which I would actually need to know my wife's bra size. I wouldn't dream of trying to buy her a bra, myself (I'm given to understand that women like to buy that sort of thing for themselves under most circumstances, as having the right fit is a real comfort issue), so I've got no need to know. As far as size goes, the only size I notice is "big enough".

Comment

H cup???

That poor woman. Is she able to walk? Does she have to have spinal surgury to repair the damage to her back? I though DD's or F cup was bad.

My wife has small boobs. I don't care. She has a vagina and that's whats most important. :P

But if I had to choose, perfect boob size for me would be 34-36 C.

Comment

That squirell is awesome Fearless, reminds me of you

As for boobs, I don't like the massive jugs. You know they'll just turn into these hanging sacks down the road.

I think a handful + maybe a tiny bit more is good enough for me. Keeps them firm, but still nice looking.

Although I'd take a nice round bum over big boobs any day.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I have big hands MAV, so they are just little more than a hand full, and as for why I know her size, I know everything about my wife. Plus a bra that big is expensive!

Comment

My ideal mate must be a MILLIONAIRE!

But i have to check a few things: his mansion shouldn't hide hide a cave, he doesn't cut bread using a batarang, he drives normal cars and he doesn't run away from me everytime he sees a strange symbol in the sky.

Comment

Fearless is so foamy man! That little bastard rocks!

Dear god EGO O_O

and S_B that would be cool but then his attention would be divided and crime would run rampant

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                That squirell is awesome Fearless, reminds me of you
                Originally posted by GreenLanternGeek View Post
                Fearless is so foamy man! That little bastard rocks!

Haha, yes, you guys, I'm a little, ranting squirrel. But, don't tell anyone. Wait... OH SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                  Haha, yes, you guys, I'm a little, ranting squirrel. But, don't tell anyone. Wait... OH SHIT!
                  I knew it! No wonder you give General Lee such a hard time.

Originally posted by Sasha Bordeaux View Post
                  My ideal mate must be a MILLIONAIRE!

But i have to check a few things: his mansion shouldn't hide hide a cave, he doesn't cut bread using a batarang, he drives normal cars and he doesn't run away from me everytime he sees a strange symbol in the sky.

Aside from the millionaire part, thats me
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Oh, it's a good a starting point anyway! About the millionaire part, well.. you can work on it.

Comment

MAV let me know when you make that million, I have a bridge to sell you!

Comment

HAH!

Comment

Working...
                        X