You needy picture folk...

How Dr. Who makes me feel...

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Yo.

the story

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
        *cough* dr. Who thread *cough*
        Eh, the Picture Thread often sparks a discussion that could fit elsewhere. At any rate, I doubt the people who are considering whether or not to try DW are going to go to the DW thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

Eh, the Picture Thread often sparks a discussion that could fit elsewhere. At any rate, I doubt the people who are considering whether or not to try DW are going to go to the DW thread.

Twas merely a jest. I gave dr. Who some thought, then I got a nosebleed and walked away

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

i cant stand an hour or more of nothing but english accents so I say fuck that noise.

Comment

For those who need context or were thinking “WTF!!???”, here it is. This was taken from the “Injustice: Gods Among Us” comic. For those who played the game, this probably doesn’t need explanation, but for those who haven’t, here is a few things to keep in mind. Warning, spoilers ahead. 1) Superman is on track to taking over the world in the name of Justice, with the main Justice Leaguers (minus Batman) have forced a world wide ceasefire. (sounds great, but it basically took away any choice from the people). 2) At least 3 heroes are dead because of the action of Superman (it was thought to be 4, but one of the endings has shown that he actually survived XD, and no I am not saying who). 3) Damian Wayne left Bruce to be with Superman and the Justice League (long story there). 4) Superman just broke Batman’s back and before Alfred got involved, was torturing him for information (long story there too). So…. yeah…. Alfred has had enough of this crap, so he decided to unload a case of Whoop Ass on Superman. How did he do it? Kryponian Tech that gave regular humans some of Superman’s Power (it is in the game too, hence why people can get punched in the face by Superman and not die). It is in the form of a pill and in the fourth panel, it seems a bit strange and empty, but that is because Batman stole a pill (aka the kryptonian tech ) and was scanning it to learn how to synthesis it. That panel was the scanner and when Alfred saw that the scanning was complete, he took the pill, then this post happened. I hope this clears things up ^_^.

Comment

Damn I didnt think Alfred could get any cooler, Supes is probably gonna kill him in the next arc

Comment

If there is a next arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                    If there is a next arc.
                    They said itll be back in January

Comment

Always take a promise from a comic publisher with a bag of salt.

Comment

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
                          Originally posted by randomredux
                          2) At least 3 heroes are dead because of the action of Superman (it was thought to be 4, but one of the endings has shown that he actually survived XD, and no I am not saying who)
                          I dispute that: 2 of those deaths had nothing to do w/Supes watsoever, and were due to others actions entirely.....and of those which that he *was* directly responsible for (and doesnt turn out to be that hero going into hiding), that hero actually just FUCKED UP ROYALLY & made a bad sitch worse.

/fanboy mode OFF

sry, couldnt help that.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Comment

Yo.

damn......good call.

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                i cant stand an hour or more of nothing but english accents so I say fuck that noise.
                                I can understand that actually, but tbch that show isnt as bad as ALOT of others Ive tried to watch.......and the kookiness of the show helps ya ignore it too.

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X