Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it is nice that they leave a spot for that, but how certain are we that will be the last X-Men movie? I generally avoid getting "Ultimate Collection" stuff unless a.) I am certain that it really is complete, or b.) it doesn't pretend to be "complete" but collects a discrete chunk of a certain series, like the original Star Wars Trilogy.

So I might buy a Harry Potter Ultimate collection (if I didn't already own several of the movies otherwise- I refuse to rebuy stuff just to get a "collection" package) or one for LotR (if I didn't buy all those in extended edition the instant they were each available), but I'm not going to buy a Spiderman one at this point (assuming that I ever would, which is actually unlikely).

And I might buy an "Ultimate Collection" that contained just the older Star Trek movies, or just the Next Gen ones, but if they toss all those in together with the two new Trek movies and call THAT ultimate, I'll pass, because I KNOW that there are more forthcoming.

Comment

• well for a good number of actors in XM-DoFP it may very well be their last X-Men movie so.......

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• That doesn't make it the last X-men movie that could be included in the collection though
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            That doesn't make it the last X-men movie that could be included in the collection though
            true but still it could be the last one with the actors we know and love so........

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• What the heck is that?

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      What the heck is that?
                      ditto

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        What the heck is that?
                        Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        ditto

its the Kardashian Family Xmas card foto for 2013; no bullshit.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.

its the Kardashian Family Xmas card foto for 2013; no bullshit.

Tazer
                          I'm so glad that I did not know that.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

......but now ya know, and knowing is 1/2 the battle!!

Tazer

Comment

• Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                                "if only this could be true...." is wat I imagine he wishes every nite.....

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X