X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    That is correct, sir. Brent Spiner was supposed to be at that ST con I mentioned and backed out at the last minute for filming. If he had been there, his autograph would've been covered with the admission ticket.

That said, Nimoy and Shatner are two I would be willing to spend the extra money on since I consider myself an Old School Trekkie. At least I have autographs for Koening, Takei, and Doohan. I'd probably be willing to spare a fair amount to get West to sign my Batman movie DVD if he'd write "some days..."
    U sir, are a very fortunate person; alot of the shows Ive been to here make me almost *ill* when I see the amount of fans on a line for some persons scribblage that runs upwards (and in quite a few cases, OVER) $100, and to see HOW LONG that line is. I guess I just was never into autographs like that (altho I *have been* on-line for cons as early as 6am), and the few Ive gotten I didnt pay for (getting Stan Sakai's was my high point as Im such a fan of his work AND he was really, really kewl to talk to afterward.)

I guess I was just surprised by neither of U guys having seen anything like the higher/exorbitant prices Ive been witness to over the years is all; Im not trying to bag on the hobby, so dont mind me......

*grabs his walking cane & meanders off.....*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
        Yo.
        U sir, are a very fortunate person; alot of the shows Ive been to here make me almost *ill* when I see the amount of fans on a line for some persons scribblage that runs upwards (and in quite a few cases, OVER) $100, and to see HOW LONG that line is. I guess I just was never into autographs like that (altho I *have been* on-line for cons as early as 6am), and the few Ive gotten I didnt pay for (getting Stan Sakai's was my high point as Im such a fan of his work AND he was really, really kewl to talk to afterward.)

I guess I was just surprised by neither of U guys having seen anything like the higher/exorbitant prices Ive been witness to over the years is all; Im not trying to bag on the hobby, so dont mind me......
        Well, I haven't been to a Trek-only con since about 2002, so I have no idea of their current prices. I'll probably go back to the horror con in Philly in the Spring and I'll tell you guys what the prices averaged.

Comment

• Yo.

Ive only been to 1 ST-only con, and that was attended by Frakes (awesome guy; dude pulled off his toupee for us!!) and some others; my experience w/those 3 I listed came from the larger "general-type" of conventions......

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

so wait: are U the lil teacher, the gi-fucking-normous student, or the white board that everybody simply ignores??

this am so confusing; me am not used to so abstruse a metaphor. it makes bubbles leak out of head .....

Tazer
            Yes to all three. Plus I am drawn like a French Girl on occasion.

Comment

• Yo.

...........was SOOOO gonna comment on that last part, but since its Xmas-time I'll be charitable and not.

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

...........was SOOOO gonna comment on that last part, but since its Xmas-time I'll be charitable and not.

Tazer
                Go for it. It was a joke in the first place and I specifically wrote that knowing you would have a good comeback.

Comment

• Leaked set picture for Star Wars VII

Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                      Go for it. It was a joke in the first place and I specifically wrote that knowing you would have a good comeback.

again, WAAAYYYYYY too easy.

Tazer

Comment

• Wuss.

Comment

• Comment

• Ha that can't be real

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X