X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
      ...then where did ET hide his lightsaber? oh wait...I always thought Elliot looked a little constipated in the film.

Comment

• dun dun dun

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Those people are assholes. And of course they'd be the first ones on the phone to call cops to save their worthless asses if they get in a jam.

That pic REALLY pisses me off. Fuck them. Right in their pink puckered bungholes.

Comment

• I'm really pissed about that photo, too, Dave. Such a waste of good donuts.

GIVE. THEM. TO. ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                Those people are assholes. And of course they'd be the first ones on the phone to call cops to save their worthless asses if they get in a jam.

That pic REALLY pisses me off. Fuck them. Right in their pink puckered bungholes.
                Any protest or satirical display like that loses its huevos when the people hide their faces.
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 08-23-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                  I'm really pissed about that photo, too, Dave. Such a waste of good donuts.

GIVE. THEM. TO. ME.

Comment

• Superhero wedding cake
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      uevos.
                      Jeopardy wordsmith level 99

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        I don't know what that gif is from, but that is funny as hell! lOl

Reminds me of my mother's shit fits when she found dirt on the kitchen floor. Haha

Comment

Any protest or satirical display like that loses its uevos when the people hide their faces.
                          Uevos? Do you mean huevos? As in the Spanish for eggs, and a slang term for testicles? Or is this some other word?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Uevos? Do you mean huevos? As in the Spanish for eggs, and a slang term for testicles? Or is this some other word?
                            Yep. I was rushing (and typing on my lap). I actually took Spanish too. I should've spotted that. I suppose I could have said "guts." All I meant to convey was that it's cowardly to protest (assuming we're not talking about about a dictatorship that will kill you for it) and cover your face.
                            Space Cop
                            The Dandy
                            Last edited by Space Cop; 08-23-2015, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Yep. I was rushing (and typing on my lap).
                              Alex Trebec is pretending he heard the "h" in your answer.

Comment

• wwe fans will gfet this since amell did his first wwe tag team match tonight

.................................................. ..........................

Comment

Working...
                                X