No announcement yet.

The Picture Thread vol. 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Tazz lookin for a ride from Rob

KIDDING

Keep your panties on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
        Tazz lookin for a ride from Rob

KIDDING

Keep your panties on.
        i guess that makes rob the reciver and the bottom eh?
        .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          i guess that makes rob the reciver and the bottom eh?

Just as an FYI, if you get sick of doing gay jokes with Rob, you can always pick on me for a change. I like a challenge.

Comment

Just as an FYI, if you get sick of doing gay jokes with Rob, you can always pick on me for a change. I like a challenge.
            check warriors...............
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 11-16-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

i really dont see why. i dont find it fun really. i will say i am starting to regret discussing that story about that friend
              I must be missing something....not sure which friend story you are talking about. I honestly don't ever recall you saying anything about any gay friends you have. For the record, I get a giggle out of how you and Rob go back and forth with the gay jokes. I take it as being totally in jest, but if you truly are uncomfortable with it, I will lay off. You have my word on that.

Comment

I must be missing something....not sure which friend story you are talking about. I honestly don't ever recall you saying anything about any gay friends you have. For the record, I get a giggle out of how you and Rob go back and forth with the gay jokes. I take it as being totally in jest, but if you truly are uncomfortable with it, I will lay off. You have my word on that.
                the complaint i made about the old dude from middleschool who hit on me on facebook

Comment

the complaint i made about the old dude from middleschool who hit on me on facebook
                  Mmmmmmm......nope. Still don't recall, but it's cool. You don't have to retell me or anything. I will take your word for it.

Comment

Mmmmmmm......nope. Still don't recall, but it's cool. You don't have to retell me or anything. I will take your word for it.
                    its in the gay thread........... you gave me advice so

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

and speaking of Ronda Rhamsey.......

Tazer
                        Tazer
                        That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                        Last edited by Tazer; 11-16-2015, 06:30 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• So yesterday, I posted this pic of Susie's flufferbutt for my Corgi Owner friends on Tumblr....

and today, I got this notification:

Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• You're on a roll Tazz. That last batch is pretty good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                                You're on a roll Tazz. That last batch is pretty good!
                                I can't believe the FIFA guys didn't spot the problem with the banner, but the Antioch sign had to be intentional.

Comment

Working...
                                X