The Picture Thread vol. 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    Yeah, yeah. It's a picture, too. (Besides, animal pictures are the first thing that popped into my head, and I wanted to atone for my part in derailing THIS thread. )
    Oh, please. If the fake Ion account is still allowed to post here after so many years of bullshit, you are certainly entitled to have conversation within a thread since its directly linked to a pic anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
      Oh, please. If the fake Ion account is still allowed to post here after so many years of bullshit, you are certainly entitled to have conversation within a thread since its directly linked to a pic anyways.
      Yeah, I guess. I just thought it had gone on long enough that a picture of SOME kind was needed.

Like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Yeah, I guess. I just thought it had gone on long enough that a picture of SOME kind was needed.

Like this:

Damn. That's something you don't see everyday.

Comment

• well i'm more real then you are MP-05 so go $#@&%*&%$#@!@#%^$##%^^&%$#@% yourself, go &^%#@!@$^*((^%^%$##!#$&*&%$^ yourself hard "my friend"

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
              well i'm more real then you are MP-05 so go $#@&%*&%$#@!@#%^$##%^^&%$#@% yourself, go &^%#@!@$^*((^%^%$##!#$&*&%$^ yourself hard "my friend"
              Now, isn't that ironic. No sooner do I mention the fake Ion account, then the account itself just happens to pop in for a visit to say hello to me. Isn't that quaint.

Rob, you are a good dude and all, but I'm beginning to suspect you might be behind the fake account..... Yay or nay?

Comment

• Honest to God. I only have 1 account here.

I'm not fake ion, not fake Tazz.

I'm an asshole, not an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  Honest to God. I only have 1 account here.

I'm not fake ion, not fake Tazz.

I'm an asshole, not an idiot.
                  Paul was never fake. He is a real person. Never questioned that for a minute.

I have never thought of you as an asshole OR an idiot. Maybe having a few giggles at someone else's expense, but that doesn't qualify you for being either of those things.

I was actually having a little giggle with you myself, but forgot to put in the smiley faces. Please forgive.

Comment

• You actually think Ion is a fake account? Like legit think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                      You actually think Ion is a fake account? Like legit think that?
                      Fuck that huge diatribe I wrote. Yeah. He's fake as see-thru plastic.
                      Jeff
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by Jeff; 04-15-2016, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                          Paul was never fake. He is a real person. Never questioned that for a minute.

I have never thought of you as an asshole OR an idiot. Maybe having a few giggles at someone else's expense, but that doesn't qualify you for being either of those things.

I was actually having a little giggle with you myself, but forgot to put in the smiley faces. Please forgive.
                          Ion thought I had made a Tazz account and was pretending to be him, kind of how you questioned if I was also ion fan.

Trust me, in my dumbest hour I could never say some of the stuff ion has said. That boy is genuine.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              Ion thought I had made a Tazz account and was pretending to be him, kind of how you questioned if I was also ion fan.

Trust me, in my dumbest hour I could never say some of the stuff ion has said. That boy is genuine.
                              The difference, though, between me and the fake account is that I was kidding with you, which I already said. I forgot to put enough smileys in the post to make it clear I was kidding, but trust me, I was. The fake account also tried to make everyone believe he truly thought you were a false version of Tazz. I knew then as I know now that was never the case. I had enough conversations with Tazz to know he was a real person.

I apologize that I formatted my statement incorrectly, Rob. Please know it was totally in jest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                                You actually think Ion is a fake account? Like legit think that?
                                ya know at this point i don't know what i can do for @$$holes like MP-05 to show i'm a real person (unlike notTazz who wasn't real and more then likely was Rob, DOOM, and/or Fearless) i mean i'm going to NYC soon, i post pics of myself, me with my family, MY "NEW" F@CKING TRUCK what else can i do for you @$$holes?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X