• Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Now THERE'S an attractive fashion accessory.

What do you want to bet that somebody has made something similar, at a smaller scale, as a pair of slippers?

Comment

• Good grief! I wonder what the Groomsmen were wearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    Good grief! I wonder what the Groomsmen were wearing.
                    Oh, I think you know. Probably gave a new meaning to the word "Cummerbund".

I'm just wondering why A-Train posted this picture, instead of that one.

Comment

• Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          Good grief! I wonder what the Groomsmen were wearing.
                          There's a cancer awareness booth behind them and a row of booths beyond that, some I'm willing to bet that was some kind of medical seminar/convention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            There's a cancer awareness booth behind them and a row of booths beyond that, some I'm willing to bet that was some kind of medical seminar/convention.
                            Uh...that doesn't look like a cancer awareness booth behind them to me. Though I admit it does look like a convention of SOME sort.

Comment

• Well, I was basing it on the large word beginning "Can.." and the anatomy-type posters under it. I guess that's not a lot to go by, it doesn't look like an entertainment convention to me. At any rate, I think it's safe to say it's not a wedding.
                              Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 06-20-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Oh, I think you know. Probably gave a new meaning to the word "Cummerbund".

I'm just wondering why A-Train posted this picture, instead of that one.
                                Oh if I found it you know I would have posted it
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X