No announcement yet.

The Picture Thread vol. 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired by r/imsorryjon, Garrison Dominguez drew Hellboy vs Garfield: link (HUGE pic)
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• What is this shit with so many young women posting selfies of themselves with DOG NOSES? Who thinks that's cute?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
        What is this shit with so many young women posting selfies of themselves with DOG NOSES? Who thinks that's cute?
        Yeah, I don't get that either. I see people being very amused by those features on their cellphones, but I don't see where it's anything more than a kid penciling a mustache on a newspaper photo. It's not like the app actually makes a person look like a dog or clown or something/

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          Yeah, I don't get that either. I see people being very amused by those features on their cellphones, but I don't see where it's anything more than a kid penciling a mustache on a newspaper photo. It's not like the app actually makes a person look like a dog or clown or something/
          But it's usually not people putting dog noses on photos of other people. They put them on photos of themselves, because they think it makes them look cute. And it's usually young women who do it.

A few years back it was kissy faces (aka duck faces) and tongues sticking out, and now it's dog noses. None of that stuff is cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
            What is this shit with so many young women posting selfies of themselves with DOG NOSES? Who thinks that's cute?
            Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
            But it's usually not people putting dog noses on photos of other people. They put them on photos of themselves, because they think it makes them look cute. And it's usually young women who do it.

A few years back it was kissy faces (aka duck faces) and tongues sticking out, and now it's dog noses. None of that stuff is cute.

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "John Henry" (large pic)

Comment

• 4.5 metric tons of cocaine in duffel bags ---v

Comment

• Ahead of Hurrican Dorian, Spongebob Squarepants evacuates

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Not mine, but Dave'll love it, I'm sure.

Comment

• What? Political image? Qward? Gosh no, there's NOTHING political about this picture:

As you can CLEARLY SEE, it's just your average Star Trek character. Completely acceptable for this part of the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X