Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on the floor/ground in front of you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's on the floor/ground in front of you?

    Well?

    I see a safety cone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Macbook Pro and Club-Mate.

    Comment


    • #3
      Books. Comic books. A bottle of water. Two packs of tissues.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm lying on the sofa with my laptop on top of me and next to me is a small table with a mat, coaster and mug coffee.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yo.

          my feet




          Tazer


          Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

          Comment


          • #6
            Cats

            Comment


            • #7
              My flippity flops


              Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                My flippity flops

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  STOP TAKING PICTURE OF MY FEET


                  Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Johnny wears pink flip-flops?!? Your heels are pretty smooth for a dude.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I exfoliate


                      Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'd lick your feet Johnny.........didn't someone ask me if I would......I'm not imagining things again........I'll lick them.....

                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          I'd lick your feet Johnny.........didn't someone ask me if I would......I'm not imagining things again........I'll lick them.....



                          Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            I'll give you $160.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yo.

                              ^^^ no homo tho, amirite?




                              Tazer


                              Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X