The Ebola Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
    Yeah I believe this as much as I believe all the black people running claiming that this was created by the government(s) to eradicate black people across the globe
    see heres the thing and no this isnt one of my rants about conspiracy but our government does weaponize such diseases. i wont go as far as to say i agree with this was made to eradicate the black population but lets not pretend our government is some saint
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• bleh i aint scared if anything is going to kill me its my unhealthy diet and chain smoking

ps. rush is a shitty hospital btw

OFFICIALS: 2 PATIENTS BEING MONITORED AT CHICAGO HOSPITALS FOR EBOLA-LIKE SYMPTOMS

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Two patients are being monitored in isolation at The University of Chicago Medical Center and Rush University Medical Center after reporting Ebola-like symptoms, officials say. Neither patient is believed to have been exposed to the disease.

The Chicago Department of Public Health emphasizes that no case of Ebola has been confirmed and they are acting out of an abundance of caution. The CDPH also states there is no public health risk.

According to officials, a child passenger was traveling from Liberia to O'Hare International Airport when they became ill on the plane. Upon landing, the passenger was immediately screened by federal authorities and found to have no fever and no symptoms other than reportedly vomiting once during the flight. The passenger has no known risk of exposure.

The passenger was taken to Lurie Children's Hospital for a full medical evaluation. Out of an abundance of caution, the patient is being transported to the University of Chicago Medical Center for ongoing observation in isolation.

Though it is not particularly unusual for a child to get sick on an airplane, Dr. Stephen Weber, Chief Medical Officer of the University of Chicago Medical Center, says that, "given the point of origin for this patient, and given the great caution and concern we want to show, I think this is exactly the right reaction."

The passenger's family was also screened and found to have no symptoms and no risk of exposure. Abiding by city protocols, which go above and beyond CDC requirements, the family is under quarantine until evaluation is complete.

"This is exactly what we've been training for over the last several weeks," Weber said. "We're looking forward to getting the patient here and providing the best possible care for them."

In a separate incident, an adult passenger traveling alone reported nausea and diarrhea, as well as having been diagnosed with typhoid fever in August. That passenger was screened and showed no fever, as well as no known risk of exposure. He was evaluated at Rush University Medical Center, and is still being monitored.

source

http://abc7chicago.com/news/universi...tient-/360410/
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 10-22-2014, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        Pastor Jamal Bryant: “Ebola Is Man-Made And Was Patented By The Government In 2007″
        http://wolbbaltimore.newsone.com/201...in-2007-video/
        Why would they wait 31 years after the first big outbreak before they patent it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          see heres the thing and no this isnt one of my rants about conspiracy but our government does weaponize such diseases. i wont go as far as to say i agree with this was made to eradicate the black population but lets not pretend our government is some saint
          You don't have to be a saint to realize that weaponizing diseases is monumentally stupid without having a cure handy (and not too bright even then, given mutation). So, no, I don't think our government weaponizes diseases. With the possible exception of the Smallpox-laden blankets given to Native Americans way back- I haven't done the research on that, though.

Comment

• Yo.

VEE

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• i feel really sorry for all the fools that believe sh!t like this

BUT it does make for some funny @$$ tv (if i still had tv) so.........

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                Why would they wait 31 years after the first big outbreak before they patent it?
                The bigger question is, why would they patent it in the first place? Why would anyone claim responsibility for the creation of one of the world's deadliest diseases? It's almost comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                  Yo.

VEE

Tazer
                  Interesting. I stand corrected. Though the linked articles make it clear that we no longer do this sort of thing. Happen to know if part of weaponizing it was developing a way to counter it? Because otherwise, that's spectacularly stupid, as I said. Any weapon whose deployment cannot be tightly controlled is pretty bad. I can't imagine them making bombs that had a decent chance of coming back and blowing up stuff here at home, and that is, essentially, what weaponized diseases seem like to me, without a ready cure.
                  Mister Ed
                  Horse of a Different Color
                  Last edited by Mister Ed; 10-22-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    The bigger question is, why would they patent it in the first place? Why would anyone claim responsibility for the creation of one of the world's deadliest diseases? It's almost comical.
                    EXACTLY. That's the part that takes this conspiracy theory to a whole new level of stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      You don't have to be a saint to realize that weaponizing diseases is monumentally stupid without having a cure handy (and not too bright even then, given mutation). So, no, I don't think our government weaponizes diseases. With the possible exception of the Smallpox-laden blankets given to Native Americans way back- I haven't done the research on that, though.
                      well think on this for a bit my friend but what better way to win a war is by engineering such a thing as ebola? beats sending troops or doing drone strikes

Comment

• No, it really doesn't. Especially if you don't have a cure for it.

Comment

well think on this for a bit my friend but what better way to win a war is by engineering such a thing as ebola? beats sending troops or doing drone strikes
                          So creating a virus with no cure that can infect the enemy and those on our side is better than sending in troops or using a tool that allows for us to not even have to set foot on the ground? Sounds like you are very much okay with risking the lives of/sacrificing our troops in an effort to win.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• lol, Tazz has made Ebola discussions interesting. HIGH FIVE

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              So creating a virus with no cure that can infect the enemy and those on our side is better than sending in troops or using a tool that allows for us to not even have to set foot on the ground? Sounds like you are very much okay with risking the lives of/sacrificing our troops in an effort to win.
                              no offence but is anybody really on our side? call me cold evil or hitler jr but lets not pretend if we got attacked those allies who we arm in the middle east would come help us.

as far as im concerned and not to get way off topic i just dont care if that whole region kills each other because its a impossible part of the world to fix

id also like to chime in on the whole reporter issues with isis because im sorry if your stupid enough to go to that part of the world why risk the usa to come bail you out or kick up another war? im not saying they deserved it but cmon man common sense aint that hard

Comment

no offence but is anybody really on our side? call me cold evil or hitler jr but lets not pretend if we got attacked those allies who we arm in the middle east would come help us.

as far as im concerned and not to get way off topic i just dont care if that whole region kills each other because its a impossible part of the world to fix

id also like to chime in on the whole reporter issues with isis because im sorry if your stupid enough to go to that part of the world why risk the usa to come bail you out or kick up another war? im not saying they deserved it but cmon man common sense aint that hard
                                I'm not talking about any of our allies. Im talking about our soldiers not the goverments. DO YOU think that the American soldiers risking their lives for us aren't on our side? If you believe that than your foolishness is truly reaching new heights.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X