• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ebola Thread

now that it's here in the US it's time we keep/get informed on it

anyone here live in Texas?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

I do, and if you're educated on ebola you'll be fine. No one is panicking in Dallas.

Comment

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
        I do, and if you're educated on ebola you'll be fine. No one is panicking in Dallas.
        Well, I'm sure SOMEBODY is. There's always SOMEBODY.

Come to think of it, the guy's family might be, understandably, panicking, all stuck in the house on pain of legal action, not knowing if they've contracted a rather scary disease. I wouldn't blame THEM. Though for all I know, they're taking it relatively calmly. And the guy himself might be, since he KNOWS he's got it.

Nobody else should really be panicking at this point, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
          Well sure. Someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Well, I'm sure SOMEBODY is. There's always SOMEBODY.

Come to think of it, the guy's family might be, understandably, panicking, all stuck in the house on pain of legal action, not knowing if they've contracted a rather scary disease. I wouldn't blame THEM. Though for all I know, they're taking it relatively calmly.

Nobody else should really be panicking at this point, though.
            Local news says that the family is fine. They took the quarantine quite well.

National and AP news on the other hand, is changing the story making it seem way worse than what it is.

People are more concerned about the severe weather that came through the metroplex yesterday than they are with ebola.

Comment

Well sure. Someday.
              But falling asleep when I'm like 100, not bleeding out of my eyeballs and anus.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

The Ebola Thread sounds like a Robin Cook novel.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                  from everything i'm hearing (and what i've seen in movies) yeah looks that way (i just want to live til 2016 just give me that lord )

IonFan says

Comment

You must be listening very selectively if everything you are hearing tells you we are all going to die from Ebola...

Comment

You must be listening very selectively if everything you are hearing tells you we are all going to die from Ebola...
                      well i wouldn't say dieing persay but we are f@cked if something goes wrong

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        well i wouldn't say dieing persay but we are f@cked if something goes wrong
                        If something goes horribly, improbably wrong? Sure. But that's something one can say every day, about so many things. Generally, things DON'T go horribly, improbably wrong on a scale large enough to be of general concern. That's why they are called improbable.

Comment

If something goes horribly, improbably wrong? Sure. But that's something one can say every day, about so many things. Generally, things DON'T go horribly, improbably wrong on a scale large enough to be of general concern. That's why they are called improbable.
                          have you ever heard of a global pandemic? not saying this is one of them BUT they have happened before and some say we're over do for one so........

IonFan says

Comment

only thing that scares me honestly is the news reporting armed guards at this guys house preventing him or his family from leaving. i mean yea i get its for protection but isnt that a bit extreme?
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                              have you ever heard of a global pandemic? not saying this is one of them BUT they have happened before and some say we're over do for one so........
                              It isn't like they are on a schedule...

The point is, if you lived in one of the affected countries, a great deal of worry would be warranted. Here, now? Not so much. For this incident to turn into a US epidemic of Ebola would be wildly improbable.

Comment

Working...
                              X