This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
    You win the thread today for having the sweet GL fig display, Spaceballs, and Galaxy Quest. I tip my hat to thee, good sir.
    I upgraded Galaxy Quest to blu-ray since that pic. Gotta do the same with Spaceballs one of these days.

Comment

• "BATMAN V SUPERMAN" DESERVED POOR REVIEWS, SAYS JEREMY IRONS
      "Deservedly so. I mean it took £800 million, so the kicking didn’t matter, but it was sort of overstuffed," the actor, who played Alfred Pennyworth, told Event Magazine. "It was very muddled. I think the next one will be simpler. The script is certainly a lot smaller, it’s more linear."

It's unclear whether Irons was referring to "Justice League: Part One," in which he's already confirmed to appear, or the planned Batman solo movie, written and directed by Ben Affleck, who'll also reprise his role as Bruce Wayne.

"I’m tied into the Batman at the minute, which is nice because it’s a bit of income," he said, adding, "Not that I need a bit of income but it’s nice to keep ticking over."
      RUMOR: "INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US 2" TO BE RELEASED IN MARCH 2017
      "Injustice: Gods Among Us" may just be getting a sequel. According to a new rumor from Gameblog.fr, "Mortal Kombat" house NetherRealm Studios will announce "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2" for March 2017.

The report claims that the game is in development for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and will use "Mortal Kombat X's" game engine. Allegedly, the game could even be announced prior to E3.

Comment

• 'The Flash' Movie Finds New Director With 'Dope' Filmmaker

Dope is fantastic and is also on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          'The Flash' Movie Finds New Director With 'Dope' Filmmaker

Dope is fantastic and is also on Netflix.
          I haven't seen Dope yet, but The Wood is one of my favorite movies.

Comment

• Yo.

the Wood & Dope are completely different movies, but I would also recommend it; highly even, given how the main characters solves his issues.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• COMIC REEL: WARNER BROS WANTED MORE SUPERMAN; RUMORED "WOLVERINE 3" BUDGET
              Russell Crowe has cleared up why his "Man of Steel" version of Jor-El didn't appear in "Batman v Superman," explaining that the original plan was for more Superman films -- which he would likely appear in -- before the idea was scrapped in favor of a team-up with the Caped Crusader.

Crowe told Digital Spy, "Originally ó I could be completely wrong ó I think there was a number of Superman movies. But I think they made the decision to jump past those and go to the idea of Batman and Superman in the same film. So, no, I didnít have any discussions about that at all."
              AFFLECK'S "BATMAN" FILM WILL BE ORIGINAL STORY THAT "BORROWS" FROM COMICS
              While speaking with Cines Argentinos, Affleck said he'd interact with the source material in a similar way that director Zack Snyder did for "Batman v Superman."

"I think what I would do, what I probably would do, is in some ways what Zack [Snyder] did with this movie, which is to borrow certain things from the great comic books, but create an original story around it because I wouldn't want the fans to already know the story and be familiar, but I would borrow, steal, great things that have been done before in the comics," said Affleck.

Comment

• WARNER BROS TO PREMIERE "BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE" AT SDCC

Comment

• Can't wait to miss the Buttfleck movie. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are all I really care about from the DCU for awhile (though I might check out Suicide Squad, as I really like and own Assault on Arkham).

Comment

• I still haven't seen Bats Vs Supes, and am holding strong on my little boycott of it. But I have to see Suicide Squad in the theater. Ostrander's run was one of my jams back in the day, so the sentimental value runs strong enough with me to get my as in a theater seat. I have NO doubt I will regret it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                      I still haven't seen Bats Vs Supes, and am holding strong on my little boycott of it. But I have to see Suicide Squad in the theater. Ostrander's run was one of my jams back in the day, so the sentimental value runs strong enough with me to get my as in a theater seat. I have NO doubt I will regret it though.
                      B v S is in the cheaper theaters in my area [$3 a movie] along with Deadpool and soon the Force Awakens. I'm gonna try to cram all three into a day for less than $10...

I don't see movies when they premiere anymore, I hate packed audiences. Never find a good seat, and there's ALWAYS somebody in the crowd who ruins one or two scenes by yelling shit at the screen.

~M~

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                        I still haven't seen Bats Vs Supes, and am holding strong on my little boycott of it.
                        Me too and my boycott of The Force Awakens, but I doubt either will hold forever (unless I die soon or something).

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                        But I have to see Suicide Squad in the theater. Ostrander's run was one of my jams back in the day, so the sentimental value runs strong enough with me to get my as in a theater seat. I have NO doubt I will regret it though.
                        I'm psyched for that one and hopeful, but for different reasons. I'm just really stoked about finally having a live-action Harley (and the trailer left me pleased). Your approach seems risky since the SS line-up isn't at all Ostrander's.

[IMG]https7.media.tumblr.com/15754cc4025b5d264e7ec79c0e8d2359/tumblr_o18fdxc1b21udwsc5o3_r1_500.gif?w=810[/IMG]
                        Space Cop
                        The Dandy
                        Last edited by Space Cop; 06-04-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• ADAM WEST TEASES NEW BATMAN AND ROBIN PROJECT

Comment

• If it is an animated feature with their voices, I will be at Best Buy day one! Day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              If it is an animated feature with their voices, I will be at Best Buy day one! Day one.

I'd be all over it. West and Bale are the only movie/tv Batmen I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                Me too and my boycott of The Force Awakens, but I doubt either will hold forever (unless I die soon or something).
                                I imagine if you aw it your opinion would be that it was a very well done remake of ANH. I suspect you might soften on your position that it undoes the happily ever after ending of Jedi, but the rehash business of it would end up bugging you more.

(I still love TFA mind you, can't wait for Epiode VIII!)

I'm psyched for that one and hopeful, but for different reasons. I'm just really stoked about finally having a live-action Harley (and the trailer left me pleased). Your approach seems risky since the SS line-up isn't at all Ostrander's.
                                Yeah, my only tangible buy in on this film is my love for the Ostrander run. Seeing it turn into nU Bat Central is going to eat me alive. But I just can't NOT see this movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X