Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im curious what they will charge per film because disney had the live action mulan on disney plus but charged 30 bucks. I didnt buy it but i remember articles about it
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      It won't exist as of January 21st. Didn't last long, did it?

(Well, technically, it will still exist, just without the video part, which is moving to HBO Max. It will be only the digital comics part.)
      On top of that, they are also losing their deal with roku. When I got the DC service, it was to watch shows and read old comics on my 65" tv. I'm jumping off if the new deal is 75 bucks a year to only read old comics on my phone or laptop. It was okay while it lasted.

Comment

• It looks like the JL set investigation is, for the most part, done.

https://www.etonline.com/ray-fisher-...-action-157777
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• The Justice Society is joining the DC Universe Movies family.

The upcoming Justice Society: World War II will feature an ensemble voice cast led by Stana Katic as Wonder Woman and Matt Bomer as The Flash. It is the first of the universe's 42 films to star the team of heroes known as the Justice Society, which in the comics first appeared during the second World War. Katic and Bomer first worked in the DC Universe Movies series together in 2013's Superman: Unbound.

The cast for Justice Society: World War II includes Elysia Rotaru as Black Canary, Chris Diamantopoulos as Steve Trevor, Omid Abtahi as Hawkman, Matthew Mercer as Hourman, Armen Taylor as Jay Garrick, Liam McIntyre as Aquaman, Ashleigh LaThrop as Iris West, Geoffrey Arend as Charles Halstead/Advisor, Keith Ferguson as Dr. Fate and Darin De Paul as Roosevelt.

Comment

• Small mercy that Alan Scott isnt in this. It will probably be some revisionist history story with the JSA fighting for tranny rights in the midst of WWII or something equally cringy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
              Small mercy that Alan Scott isnt in this. It will probably be some revisionist history story with the JSA fighting for tranny rights in the midst of WWII or something equally cringy.
              Heck he may run a ballet school called bound for glory holes thats male only

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                Small mercy that Alan Scott isnt in this. It will probably be some revisionist history story with the JSA fighting for tranny rights in the midst of WWII or something equally cringy.
                Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                Heck he may run a ballet school called bound for glory holes thats male only
                I'm kinda bummed we're not getting Alan honestly. And for a minute I was worried Jay Garrick would be gay since it said Bomer is doing the voice of the Flash [I know awhile back he said he'd only play gay characters now hence Negative Man being gay in Doom Patrol] but then I read all of the voice cast...

This is a Flash story with Barry Allen crossing over with the JSA. Another guy is voicing Jay, Bomer seems to be the modern Flash, and even Iris West is among the cast. I'm actually excited to see Hawkman and Hourman myself, but I know I'm in the minority that likes B and C listers [and even D listers]. I don't see the point of making Hawkman look different with the odd shaped helmet and fancy gold belt, but it upset me less than the Thanagarian wingman style suit he had in Justice League Action. Also kinda pumped to see Dr. Fate in animated form again, he's been a favorite since way back.

However if this movie is ANYTHING other than the Society helping America fight against the Axis powers then it shouldn't have WWII in the title. Period.

Comment

• Herdís Stefánsdóttir To Score FX on Hulu’s ‘Y: The Last Man’

Herdís Stefánsdóttir (The Sun Is Also a Star, We’re Here, South Mountain) has signed on to score the upcoming FX on Hulu original series Y: The Last Man. The show is based on the DC Comics/Vertigo book series of the same title by Brian K. Vaughan & Pia Guerra and stars Diane Lane, Ben Schnetzer, Ashley Romans, Olivia Thirlby, Juliana Canfield, Marin Ireland, Amber Tamblyn and Elliot Fletcher. The drama is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which a cataclysmic event decimates every mammal with a Y chromosome with the exception of a cisgender man and his pet monkey and follows the survivors in this new world as they struggle with their efforts to restore what was lost and the opportunity to build something better. Eliza Clark (Animal Kingdom) serves as the showrunner and is also producing the project with Vaughan (Runaways, Under the Dome), Nina Jacobson & Brad Simpson (American Crime Story, Crazy Rich Asians), Mari Jo Winkler-Ioffreda, as well as Melina Matsoukas (Queen & Slim, Insecure) who is also directing mutiple episodes. Y: The Last Man is expected to premiere this year on FX on Hulu.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/01...-the-last-man/

Comment

• New image was revealed for jarred letos joker for the jl Snyder cut. Looks fucking awesome. Face is blured but bye bye ugly rocker joker. The new look feels like they combined phoenix and ledger joker

Comment

• Jj Abrahams is rebooting superman and hes going to be black. The script writer trashed 911 first responders. Writers name is ta-neisha coates. Fuck that guy with a rusty screwdriver. Im sure booster beetle will tickle the guys taint and agree with everything he says.
                      TazzMission
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by TazzMission; 02-27-2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Dwayne the rock Jonson announced pierce brosnan will be dr fate in the black Adam film on social media. Thats very interesting

Comment

• Benjamin Wallfisch To Score Andy Muschietti’s ‘The Flash’

Benjamin Wallfisch (The Invisible Woman, Hidden Figures, Blade Runner 2049, Annabelle Creation) is set to reunite with director Andy Muschietti on the upcoming superhero movie The Flash. The film stars Ezra Miller in the title role, alongside Ben Affleck, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Sasha Calle, Maribel Verdú and Ron Livingston. Christina Hodson (Birds of Prey, Bumblebee) wrote the screenplay. Michael Disco and Barbara Muschietti (Locke & Key) are producing the DC Films production. Wallfisch has previously collaborated with Muschietti (Mama) on both It films and also scored DC’s Shazam!. The Flash is currently scheduled to be released in theaters on November 4, 2022 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
                          http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/04...tis-the-flash/

Comment

• So wb is making kal el/ clark kent black in the new superman film. A lot of black dc fans are offended because they prefer val zod or the other superman who i know nothing about i guess hes president of the usa on his earth. Even Michael b Jordan said he Wouldn't want to race swap kal el wich i commend him saying because hes rumoured for the new superman role im a huge fan of his. Before the pc snowflakes call me racist look up youngrippa and tyrone magnus on youtube they are black youtube guys saying there against it and there opinion should matter. Wb dropped all this on henry cavils bday. They Even called Snyder fans toxic. Henry cavils better off at marvel and he had talks with them and unfollowed Wb and dc on social media. I really want to see henry cavil or even danny pino from law and order svu fame from 2011 play reed Richards. His acting range is fantastic . Hes a villain on mayans mc currently
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 05-09-2021, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• I love when they push diversity 90% of the time its like "let's make some characters black" and there's never a Latin Batman or Superman, or Flash, etc. Making Superman a black guy right after they were accused of racism is their way of making money off of controversy and free publicity.

Twitter polls and creators looking to race/gender swap characters and push politics is what's killing mainstream comics and superhero media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
                                I love when they push diversity 90% of the time its like "let's make some characters black" and there's never a Latin Batman or Superman, or Flash, etc. Making Superman a black guy right after they were accused of racism is their way of making money off of controversy and free publicity.

Twitter polls and creators looking to race/gender swap characters and push politics is what's killing mainstream comics and superhero media.
                                And a lot of people from those minority groups are very offended. Youd think by now dc Would already have a movie about icon who is from what i read a version of superman. Hell bring back meteor man . The cw had 2 vixens and could of done a spinoff for her but they had to do a black batwoman and funny thing is her origin is a ex criminal living on the street so how is that not going against there anti racist agenda? Thats very much a stereotype.Same for films if you go back to the 90s hood films there always depicted as gangbangers. With inspiration with guys like neil tyson whos a brilliant mind for space or a dr ben Carson whos a brain surgeon or a candace owens you Would think it would show that black people are more than just gangbangers. Youd also think all major sports would be better rolemodels when you have winey rich pussies like lebron james go on about slavery in America where it was abolished. If slavery was still here Would entiled celebs like him be playing for the NBA? Being a success isnt exclusive its a human and determination issue in order to achieve success you me white black male female fat skinny regular height or little person gay straight have to work for it. Nothings just handed. I suffer from aspergers do people think i just deal with it or wine about it? No i study the diagnosis i work on my key issues wich mainly are obsessions with doom and gloom thinking and rituals to be better my current thing to get better at is not being able to control everything the way i want my day to go. Its hard work and difficult but i do it. It wont work itself out if i do Nothing and be a pitty party. People have to stop letting others define there worth in the world with race sexuality gender .Im me i am who i am and if the world dosent like it thats them i wasted a majority of my life hating everybody equally
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 05-15-2021, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X