This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Mansell & Kevin Kiner To Score HBO Max’s ‘Peacemaker’

Writer/director James Gunn has revealed that composers Clint Mansell (Requiem for a Dream, Black Swan, The Fountain, Moon) & Kevin Kiner (Star Trek: The Clone Wars & Rebels, CSI: Miami) are teaming up to co-score the upcoming HBO Max original series Peacemaker. The show is developed and directed by Gunn based on his upcoming feature The Suicide Squad (scored by John Murphy) and the character created by Joe Gill & Pat Boyette and stars John Cena in the title role. Steve Agee, Danielle Brooks, Robert Patrick, Jennifer Holland, Freddie Stroma and Chukwudi Iwuji are co-starring in the series, which will explore the origins of the Peacemaker character, a man who believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it. Gunn is also executive producing the Troll Court Entertainment, The Safran Company and Warner Bros. Television production with Peter Safran (Aquaman, Shazam!, The Conjuring). Peacemaker is set to premiere in early 2022 on HBO Max. Mansell & Kiner also continue to co-score HBO Max’s Titans and Doom Patrol.
    http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/06...xs-peacemaker/

Comment

• Batgirl is officially cast. I have zero connection with Batgirl so im hot going to rant about race swap but they casted leslie grace . Its scheduled to be a hbo max film. Shes also latina
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 07-24-2021, 05:03 PM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Michael b Jordan is officially val zod for a new superman film he is doing . Props and respect to him for saying on oprha he dosent want to play kal el. Wish more people in Hollywood would do the same. Always been a fan of his
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Rupert Gregson-Williams To Return For James Wan’s ‘Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom’

Rupert Gregson-Williams (Wonder Woman, Hacksaw Ridge, The Crown, Over the Hedge, The Legend of Tarzan, Smallfoot) has confirmed on the latest episode of Score: The Podcast that he will be returning to score the upcoming superhero sequel Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. The film is directed by James Wan (The Conjuring, Furious 7, Insidious) and will star Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Dolph Lundgren and Temuera Morrison. David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (The Conjuring 2, Orphan, Wrath of the Titans) wrote the screenplay. Wan is also producing the project with Peter Safran (Shazam!, The Suicide Squad). Gregson-Williams has previously scored the original 2018 film and also scored DC’s first Wonder Woman movie. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is set to be released in theaters on December 16, 2022 by Warner Bros. Pictures.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/08...-lost-kingdom/

Comment

• Natalie Holt To Score Adil El Arbi’s & Bilall Fallah’s ‘Batgirl’

Natalie Holt (Loki, Journey’s End, Herself, Knightfall, Beecham House, Press) has announced that she is set to compose the music for the upcoming HBO Max original movie Batgirl. The film is directed by Adil El Arbi & Bilall Fallah (Bad Boys for Life) and stars Leslie Grace in title role of Barbara Gordon. J. K. Simmons is attached to star as Commissioner James Gordon. No plot details have been announced yet. Christina Hodson (Birds of Prey, Bumblebee) wrote the screenplay based on the DC characters. Kristin Burr (Cruella, Dora and the Lost City of Gold) is producing the Warner Bros. Pictures production. Batgirl is set to start shooting later this year and is expected to be released in 2022 on HBO Max.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/09...llahs-batgirl/

Comment

• Steve Jablonsky Scoring Jared Stern’s ‘DC League of Super-Pets’

Steve Jablonsky (Transformers, The Island, Deepwater Horizon, Ender’s Game, Desperate Housewives) has recently been scoring the upcoming animated feature DC League of Super-Pets. The film is directed by Jared Stern (Green Eggs and Ham, Happy Anniversary), co-directed by Sam Levine (Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero) and features the voices of Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, John Krasinski, Kate McKinnon, Vanessa Bayer, Natasha Lyonne, Diego Luna and Keanu Reeves. The movie is based on the DC Comics title and follows the pets of superheroes Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl who team up with a flying cat to stop crime. Stern also co-wrote the screenplay with John Whittington (The Lego Batman Movie, The Lego Ninjago Movie). Johnson is also producing the project with Dany Garcia & Hiram Garcia (Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Jungle Cruise) for Seven Bucks Productions. DC League of Super-Pets will be released in theaters nationwide on May 20, 2022 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
              http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/11...of-super-pets/

Comment

• Originally posted by robojac View Post
                Steve Jablonsky Scoring Jared Stern’s ‘DC League of Super-Pets’
                Do you scour movie music news sites (which I honestly didn’t know existed) or something? It’s pretty impressive how you find the composer for even smaller genre pictures/shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Do you scour movie music news sites (which I honestly didn’t know existed) or something? It’s pretty impressive how you find the composer for even smaller genre pictures/shows.
                  I get my movie music information from visiting Film Music Reporter's website. I copy and paste their articles and link them as the source to TGLC message board on threads they're relevant to. It keeps my account here active and I might as well be the film music guy here since I buy soundtracks almost every month.

Comment

• ^I honestly would like to buy more film soundtracks and particularly scores. I like having instrumental stuff on particularly when reading.

Comment

• Kris Bowers Scoring HBO Max’s ‘DMZ’

Kris Bowers (Green Book, King Richard, Space Jam: A New Legacy, Dear White People, Mrs. America, Inventing Anna, Respect) has been tapped to score the upcoming HBO Max limited series DMZ. The show is developed by Roberto Patino (Westworld) based on the comic series of the same title published by DC and stars Rosario Dawson, Benjamin Bratt, Hoon Lee, Freddy Miyares and Jordan Preston Carter. The drama is set in the near future when America is embroiled in a bitter civil war and chronicles the journey of a fearless and fierce medic who sets out to find the son she lost in the evacuation of New York City at the onset of the conflict. Ava DuVernay (Selma, A Wrinkle in Time) has directed the first episode and is also executive producing the Warner Bros. Television production with Patino. Bowers has previously scored the DuVernay-produced Netflix limited series When They See Us and Colin in Black & White. DMZ will premiere on March 17, 2022 on HBO Max.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/02...-hbo-maxs-dmz/

Comment

• lol forgot all about this thread when i posted this in the "the UPCOMING movie thread........" but really it belongs here

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        here we go again

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• The Flash and Fantastic Beasts star Ezra Miller arrested for disorderly conduct and harassment

Comment

• Well Damn, Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman are Canceled

can't say i'm not shocked by this (but LoT should of ended years ago if you ask me)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Christophe Beck Scoring David F. Sandberg’s ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’

Christophe Beck (Frozen, Ant-Man, WandaVision, Edge of Tomorrow, The Hangover, The Muppets, Hawkeye) is composing the original music for the upcoming superhero movie Shazam! Fury of the Gods. The film is directed by David F. Sandberg (Annabelle Creation, Lights Out) and stars Zachary Levi who returns in the title role, alongside Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Helen Mirren, Djimon Hounsou, Rachel Zegler, Adam Brody, Russ Butler, D.J. Cotrona, Meagan Good, Grace Fulton and Lucy Liu. Henry Gayden (Earth to Echo) and Chris Morgan (Fast & Furious series, Wanted) wrote the screenplay. Peter Safran (The Conjuring, The Suicide Squad) is producing the project. Benjamin Wallfisch has previously scored the original 2019 Shazam! movie. Sandberg has confirmed Beck’s involvement on Twitter. Shazam! Fury of the Gods will be released in theaters on December 21, 2022 by Warner Bros. Pictures.

Comment

• David Buckley Scoring Netflix’s ‘The Sandman’

David Buckley (The Good Wife, Angel Has Fallen, The Forbidden Kingdom, Nobody, Papillon, Greenland, The Stranger) has composed the original music for the upcoming Netflix original series The Sandman. The show is based on Neil Gaiman’s DC comic book series of the same name and stars Tom Sturridge, Gwendolyn Christie, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Asim Chaudhry, Charles Dance, Vivienne Acheampong, Boyd Holbrook, Mason Alexander Park, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Jenna Coleman, Donna Preston, Niamh Walsh, Joely Richardson, David Thewlis, Stephen Fry, Kyo Ra, Razane Jammal, Sandra James Young and Patton Oswalt. The fantasy drama follows the people and places affected by Morpheus, the Dream King, as he mends the cosmic – and human – mistakes he’s made during his vast existence. Gaiman is also executive producing the Warner Bros. Television with showrunner Allan Heinberg (Wonder Woman, Grey’s Anatomy), as well as David S. Goyer (Batman Begins, Blade, Foundation). The Sandman will premiere on August 5, 2022 on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X