Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Smith Says Geoff Johns Confirmed Working On Batman Movie Script With Ben Affleck
    "He's been working on a solo script with Geoff Johns as well. Last conversation I had with Geoff Johns I was like are you working on it? and he said yeah. I said what's it like man, how do you co-write with someone? and he's going we just break it up, he takes halves and I take halves and then we write, and then we switch material, and then he goes over mine and I go over his. That sounds so f****** fun man."

Comment

• Happening today:

Comment

• I wonder if they'll announce a solo Batman flick and possibly a new director for Justice League.

I'm sure they'll need some good press after the shellacking Batman v. Superman and Snyder have been getting.

I'm definitely hoping for an updated slate of the DC films.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• umm.... justice league started filming on yesterday. synder isn't going anywhere

Comment

• and to change directors so close to production would've been disastrous for the movie.

Comment

• Well, that means I have very low expectations for Justice League.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                Happening today:

It's at CinemaCon in Las Vegas so those times are in PST.

Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                umm.... justice league started filming on yesterday. synder isn't going anywhere
                Yea he'll be around for Part One at least, could be gone for Part Two if the reception is similar to BvS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  Well, that means I have very low expectations for Justice League.
                  that's why I go in with no expectations. I leave my brain at the door.

Comment

Well, that means I have very low expectations for Justice League.
                    Make them even lower.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Sounds all good.

I expected I solo Batman film to be announced, and it happened. I'm happy! And ten more DC flicks in the next five years?!!!! Awesome!

Comment

And ten more DC flicks in the next five years?!!!! Awesome!
                              That's including the ones that were previously announced bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                                That's including the ones that were previously announced bud.
                                BOOOO!!!

Here's the revised DC slate of films:

Comment

Working...
                                X