Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Four A Darth_Andrea Review Be Afraid ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied
    Oh, for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Andrea
    Owned by Natu

• Darth_Andrea
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    Midnight Edge has a MASSIVE bias in favor of Disney/Marvel Studios, though. They have a lot of good points, especially in this F4 series, but overall, they cherrypick their facts and how to present them very subjectively. And you'll never hear them say bad things about Feige or any Marvel movie.
    Still I thought it was a nice break down of events as well as the massive ramifications the movie had. And lets face it, F4's failure more than likely precipitated the final bit of financial stress the company needed to get Murdock to agree to a sale to Disney.

Darth_Andrea

Leave a comment:

• Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied
    Midnight Edge has a MASSIVE bias in favor of Disney/Marvel Studios, though. They have a lot of good points, especially in this F4 series, but overall, they cherrypick their facts and how to present them very subjectively. And you'll never hear them say bad things about Feige or any Marvel movie.

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Andrea
    Owned by Natu

• Darth_Andrea
    replied
    So here's a series of videos with a LOT of details on this whole debacle .. a little under a hour in 4 segments..

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Darth_Andrea

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    A phrase I'm reading in the stories about the FF movie is "origin fatigue." That's a good thing. To keep showing the origins is cheesy, unless you're going to change them fundamentally and not just darken the tone. Get the origins right and then move on and tell other stories.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Foghorn Lantern View Post
    To show you how little I keep up with her, I haven't even heard the song that she and Britney Spears recorded. But I did read a funny story about it. Iggy went on Twitter and blamed the song's flopping on Britney's neglecting to promote it. Britney didn't reply directly, but she posted that she was looking forward to her upcoming tour -- a dig at Iggy for selling so few tickets for her planned tour that she had to cancel it.
    I never even heard of her. So, I guess I follow her even less. I have heard of Spears, though.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    To show you how little I keep up with her, I haven't even heard the song that she and Britney Spears recorded. But I did read a funny story about it. Iggy went on Twitter and blamed the song's flopping on Britney's neglecting to promote it. Britney didn't reply directly, but she posted that she was looking forward to her upcoming tour -- a dig at Iggy for selling so few tickets for her planned tour that she had to cancel it.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    replied
    Oh. I thought it was a joke account. What an idiot she is if it was her.

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Primus
    Guardian of the Universe

• Darth_Primus
    replied
    Originally posted by Jefcon 5 View Post

I always think it's funny when celebrities get trolled and instead of ignoring it they get into it.

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Fantastic Four B-ROLL (2015)

+ YouTube Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOK3GmozWQ

Hopefully Fox will release Josh Trank's original cut of Fant4stic on DVD/Blu-Ray someday. Although, that's very doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/why-fan...224012518.html

Leave a comment:

• Mister.Weirdo
    Guardian of the Universe

• Mister.Weirdo
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    but his name (unlike M. Night) isn't well known. i'm telling ya in 10 years people will forget and he'll be back ( it's not like he has a record of big named movies)
    I'm sure Trank will be able to get a smaller independent project off the ground, but him doing a major Hollywood production again, is a no-no at this point.

Honestly, I think Trank and Fox are both to blame for this film. Trank for basically trying to make a big budgeted remake of Chronicle, and Fox for trying to stop-him and then messing with the film, making it into a total mess in the process, simply because they don't want Marvel to get the rights back. Jeez!

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    but his name (unlike M. Night) isn't well known. i'm telling ya in 10 years people will forget and he'll be back ( it's not like he has a record of big named movies)

Leave a comment:

• Mister.Weirdo
    Guardian of the Universe

• Mister.Weirdo
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    please this guy isn't M. Night (ie everyone knows his name) people will forget, just give it time
    Shyamalan might have ego problems, but at least he didn't follow up The Sixth Sense with a complete disaster, and at least he wasn't being a jerk on set.

Trank already got in trouble for being fired from that Star Wars spin-off. The Fantastic Four disaster isn't going to help his career, one-bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X