Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Period Piece Movie Draft in need of voters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period Piece Movie Draft in need of voters...

We have a draft going on now involving casting comic book movies with actors and directors from the time that the comic was published. The second round contests are all tied up.

Full disclosure, I have a "team" in both matches this round, but this is not a call for votes for me, but just for votes. If we don't get the ties broken, then it will likely be decided by a coin flip, which seems kind of anticlimactic to me.

(Obviously it would defeat the purpose if somebody else just comes in and uses a coin flip to decide who to vote for, so I'd prefer you not do THAT...but if you don't tell us, we'd likely never know.)

These are the threads:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=24099

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=24098

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    If we don't get the ties broken, then it will likely be decided by a coin flip, which seems kind of anticlimactic to me.

(Obviously it would defeat the purpose if somebody else just comes in and uses a coin flip to decide who to vote for, so I'd prefer you not do THAT...but if you don't tell us, we'd likely never know.)
    I agree, whoever sees this should vote for which ever movie they think is better

Comment

Yeah, this draft is fun for movie and comic fans and I suspect there are more people here who would like the discussion than have actually voted.

Comment

Voted.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

It would be funny if this attempt resulted in another tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            It would be funny if this attempt resulted in another tie.
            Could happen, but they'd be no worse.

Comment

Working...
            X