• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    People don't appreciate being treated like children or being exposed to unnecessary dangers by their government's dismissing of threats. I've been saying for a while that if Trump loses it'll be because of how he's handled Covid-19 and how he dishonored the nation's war dead. If the news media had focused on those issues instead of making everything about the police and black people for weeks, Trump would be further behind than he is.
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 10-02-2020, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    But here's something I don't take at face value. Trump has aggressively downplayed Covid-19 from day one, and now the White House says he has "mild symptoms." But if people suspect it's worse than that, who could blame them?

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...a3a7211248e97e
    Playing devils advocate but had trump came out and told people instead of downplaying it do you really think people wouldnt freak out and over react? take the anthrax mail scare after 911 as a example. People tend to get crazy. Also scientists are still trying to figure this virus out. Also pence and wife tested negative so as of now its hope hicks who is a secretary trump and Milania who tested possitive
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 10-02-2020, 03:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    But here's something I don't take at face value. Trump has aggressively downplayed Covid-19 from day one, and now the White House says he has "mild symptoms." But if people suspect it's worse than that, who could blame them?

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...a3a7211248e97e

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Trump is behind, and the person who is behind wants to debate.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color

• Mister Ed
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Eh i think thats a huge reach. Also the next presidential debate is in 2 weeks and people with covid depending on severity recover in 2 weeks. Also you can always go remote to ease concerns about spreading it
    Actually, I agree. (It happened again! ) I wasn't proposing it as a serious possibility.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    I'm not seriously advancing this idea, because I'm skeptical of conspiracy theories as a general rule, but it occurred to me that if Trump was disinclined to participate in further debates, this would be a convenient excuse, and would have the added bonus of showing how tough he is (and/or demonstrating that COVID isn't that big a threat) if he has no visible effects despite being in a high risk group.
    Eh i think thats a huge reach. Also the next presidential debate is in 2 weeks and people with covid depending on severity recover in 2 weeks. Also you can always go remote to ease concerns about spreading it

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed

• Mister Ed
    replied
    In serious news the president and first lady tested possitive for covid. They both tweeted. No word yet about biden and wallace
    I'm not seriously advancing this idea, because I'm skeptical of conspiracy theories as a general rule, but it occurred to me that if Trump was disinclined to participate in further debates, this would be a convenient excuse, and would have the added bonus of showing how tough he is (and/or demonstrating that COVID isn't that big a threat) if he has no visible effects despite being in a high risk group.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    This headline...

https://news.avclub.com/former-reali...-19-1845248943

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    In serious news the president and first lady tested possitive for covid. They both tweeted. No word yet about biden and wallace

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Wow, we agree again! We better watch out or people are going to start thinking we are the same person.
    The only comics i follow are Bill burr who i just discovered today lisa lampineli and jeff ross. Ah your refering to the guy from nc who pays 200 a week for sex with a woman who's had more traffic through her than I-95
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 10-01-2020, 08:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed

• Mister Ed
    replied
    I never got into snl. Todays comics who go on there dont interest me
    Wow, we agree again! We better watch out or people are going to start thinking we are the same person.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Sounds like the makings of a pretty funny SNL skit (do they still have those? I stopped watching SNL years ago because they had very few funny skits left).
    I never got into snl. Todays comics who go on there dont interest me

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed

• Mister Ed
    replied
    They both should smoke some weed and debate. Im curious to see how they are stoned
    Sounds like the makings of a pretty funny SNL skit (do they still have those? I stopped watching SNL years ago because they had very few funny skits left).

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    They both should smoke some weed and debate. Im curious to see how they are stoned

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Biden should say he'll debate Trump again only if they'll put a dog muzzle on Trump while Biden is talking. That would be the end of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X