• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Well, at least he changed his mind. I don't really blame the ignorant who learn their errors.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    Heard on the radio last week about a flat Earth clown who decided he would join the US Navy in order to prove the Earth was not round.

Vessel commander takes the idiot on deck, gives him binocs and explains to him how the curvature of the Earth works.

Idiot then realizes that not only has he been wrong about the Earth being flat, but that he just enlisted for four entire years.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Nobody could make this up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...7FC?li=BBnb7Kz

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    More ass clownery.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sout...ovid-19-2021-8

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Is it wrong of me that I laughed out loud at this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Aue?li=BBnb7Kz

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    It's even stupider that he's kept the packages and receipts for every burger.

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/08...7981628274420/

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    I was in a bad mood until I saw this. Now I'm all smiles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hOs?li=BBnb7Kz

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Those are things I would ask a doctor about and not just rely on net surfing. I know in my state, Johnson and Johnson isn’t even offered.
    Illinois is debating about shutting everything down and mask mandates again. I heard deblassio wants jobs to require workers be vaccinated in ny. I personally believe a person should have there choice and not be penalized for it. I also personally feel the vaccine is about making money. Right now there free but what about the supposed booster shots there pushing will those be free or will they be charged? This isnt a tazz conspiracy theory rant i just have a ton of questions that never get anwered by our leaders on both sides of the political isle
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-24-2021, 10:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    See im not anti vaccine but when articles from all news outlets say Johnson and Johnson put a warning label about blood clots on there viles and now pzer is linked to heart inflimation im more worried about those than i am covid. Like today i just found out i have a heart strain and abnormalities whatever that means so how would a vaccine of any kind effect that? Im more worried about underling conditions. What about people who had a bypass surgery or a valve replacement or stints? This isnt pro v anti vaccine its serious questions that need serious answers. We are so focused on omg omg omg covid we dont go wait will this vaccine help us or cause us to have issues because it was quickly produced
    Those are things I would ask a doctor about and not just rely on net surfing. I know in my state, Johnson and Johnson isn’t even offered.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    1) Capitol Hill perp was arrested while dressed as a Roman soldier, of all things

2) Different perp from same terror attack was denied bail when his parole officer turned over the multiple voicemails he left for her where he rambled on at length about how big and powerful his penis was (this idiot also wore a fake beard that looked like something a child would put together)

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    They've been warned and warned and warned. So let them deal with the consequences of their decision, instead of making vaccinated people shield them from those consequences.
    See im not anti vaccine but when articles from all news outlets say Johnson and Johnson put a warning label about blood clots on there viles and now pzer is linked to heart inflimation im more worried about those than i am covid. Like today i just found out i have a heart strain and abnormalities whatever that means so how would a vaccine of any kind effect that? Im more worried about underling conditions. What about people who had a bypass surgery or a valve replacement or stints? This isnt pro v anti vaccine its serious questions that need serious answers. We are so focused on omg omg omg covid we dont go wait will this vaccine help us or cause us to have issues because it was quickly produced
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-21-2021, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    They've been warned and warned and warned. So let them deal with the consequences of their decision, instead of making vaccinated people shield them from those consequences.
    Yeah, I know a couple people (one a nurse) who skipped the vaccine because they had already had COVID with minimum symptoms. I hope with the new Delta variant they’re rethinking that.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^I'm pretty sure he's saying let them do what they want and if they die they die.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I'm pretty sure he's saying let them do what they want and if they die they die.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    LA County is again making people wear masks indoors, even for the fully vaccinated, and I've witnessed a couple of ugly scenes because of it.

Yes, the people who are making the scenes are dumb asses. But you know what? I see their point. Later for all this shit of the restrictions being taken off and then being reinstated.

More important, later for the even dumber asses who still refuse to get vaccinated. Let's drop the restrictions, and whatever happens to those people, they brought it on themselves. I wore a mask and maintained a physical distance from people for more than a year, and I got my shots the first day I could get them.

That's all I should have to do for those people. No more!
    So are you suggesting people who aren't vaccinated should be restricted from society and forced to stay home? What about a persons choice for themselves? In the Philippines there president has non vaccinated arrested do we do that here if citizens refuse a vaccine?? How far do we go when it comes to individual rights?
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-20-2021, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X