• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    LA County is again making people wear masks indoors, even for the fully vaccinated, and I've witnessed a couple of ugly scenes because of it.

Yes, the people who are making the scenes are dumb asses. But you know what? I see their point. Later for all this shit of the restrictions being taken off and then being reinstated.

More important, later for the even dumber asses who still refuse to get vaccinated. Let's drop the restrictions, and whatever happens to those people, they brought it on themselves. I wore a mask and maintained a physical distance from people for more than a year, and I got my shots the first day I could get them.

That's all I should have to do for those people. No more!

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    "Don't Fauci my Florida."

How cute was that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BGm?li=BBnb7Kz
    Im buying one!!!!!!! he should also make a dont fauci with me shirt as a play on dont fuck with me
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 07-19-2021, 04:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    But by God, she'd never harm an animal!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...end/ar-AAMgYCG

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    "Don't Fauci my Florida."

How cute was that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BGm?li=BBnb7Kz

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Because of the spread of the Delta variant, Los Angeles County is again requiring everyone to wear masks indoors.

At some point, folks, the people who are vaccinated need to stop taking steps to protect the people who refuse to get vaccinated.

We need to let nature take its course with them, as they're demanding that we do.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    There's a pizzeria owner who was arrested for the 1/6 terror attack on the US Capitol who claims she is immune from prosecution because she is a divine entity and therefore man-made laws do not apply to her.

There's also another terrorist who was placed under house arrest after the court determined he was too stupid to know where he was while participating in the attack (he claimed he was at the White House, but he was actually at a different building).

Don Jr decided to praise and then ridicule Texas during the second 2021 CPAC. His praise got him cheers but then that same room full of Texas conservatives gave him deafening silence when he tried to make one shitty joke after another about them. Even Trump supporters think Don Jr is a fucking idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    I bet none of these folks are vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ows/vi-AAM7xCP

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    It's not just the South. It's the red states. They haven't just drunk the Kool-Aid about Covid, they've licked every drop from the bottom of the tub.

If they media were doing their job, they'd blame countless thousands of deaths on these people. The numbers prove it.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    Tennessee fires top vaccine official as COVID numbers rise

They fired her for explaining state law to doctors, it would seem. The South makes it clear that education is not it's best feature.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    You guys probably thought stuff like this happens only in Florida.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/woman-...-police-chase/

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    Not so long ago, the media were hyping this swab as a presidential candidate.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/polit...ion/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    I love these kind of stories.

14 years after a sexual assault in Tampa, a man has been charged with rape because he entered his own DNA into a genealogy database

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color

• Mister Ed
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    And yet its the blue states that have the high crime rate. Chicago mayor et declared racism a health crisis / national emergency after she stated last month she refuses to talk with white reporters and will only talk to reporters of color. Shes what i call Klan with a tan. 50 people were just shot in Chicago 3 days ago i think 2 died. Shes playing the race card. She Dont care about the black community. I also find it ironic she hates white people but her wife is white. Same for don Lemmon. I just read a entire police team of 50 officers in Oregon quit yesterday
    Well, they didn't quit their jobs, they just resigned from the "Rapid Response Team". And frankly, I'm not impressed.

If they have so little faith in the justice system that they will all quit that team because one of them was charged with clubbing a protestor when she was already down on the ground, then maybe they SHOULD just quit the force.

If he actually did what he is accused of, he SHOULD face consequences, and if he didn't then presumably his defense will be able to throw it into sufficient doubt to get him acquitted. But if the mere fact of the accusation gets them all to quit, that sure doesn't demonstrate much trust in the system (or else it demonstrates a worrying belief that he shouldn't be charged whether he did it or not).

I think calls to abolish police are ludicrously unrealistic, and the rise in gun violence here after they got rid of the gun violence reduction team certainly demonstrates the folly of that sort of wishful thinking.

But on the other hand for police to just close ranks like this any time one of them is accused of anything, seemingly uninterested in seeing the justice system they theoretically support do its job any time it applies to one of their own...that definitely destroys trust in their integrity.

Leave a comment:

• Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe

• Trey Strain
    replied
    All you have to do to avoid Covid is to go get a free vaccination. And I imagine the vaccination rate is very low among criminals.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Covid is becoming a red state disease. And a variant of the disease that's more transmissible and more deadly is spreading here.

Look for the Delta variant to do to America's unvaccinated just what it did in India.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/21/us/us...day/index.html
    And yet its the blue states that have the high crime rate. Chicago mayor et declared racism a health crisis / national emergency after she stated last month she refuses to talk with white reporters and will only talk to reporters of color. Shes what i call Klan with a tan. 50 people were just shot in Chicago 3 days ago i think 2 died. Shes playing the race card. She Dont care about the black community. I also find it ironic she hates white people but her wife is white. Same for don Lemmon. I just read a entire police team of 50 officers in Oregon quit yesterday
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 06-21-2021, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X