No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James O'Keefe decided it was a really smart idea to hire women to seduce federal agents so that he could print their private opinions as slander against federal agencies.

James O'Keefe is a fucking idiot.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• His groupies in the news media fawningly treated Bill Gates like a god for 35 years. I had no idea he was doing stuff like this, but I did know he was an utterly cutthroat businessman who put many companies out of business that were doing better things than Microsoft was. Besides which, if he had had his way, nobody would be able to use the internet without going through him.

The dumbasses here are the reporters who worship business moguls like Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...rt/ar-BB1gNoXd
      The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• Some people claim that wearing a mask constitutes some sort of terrible inconvenience for them. That's ridiculous, but let's assume it's true. Why does it further upset them to see someone else wearing one?

That crap should have been called out long ago.
        The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• Treated for smoke inhalation! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/su...ct/ar-BB1gP8Sz

Comment

• I guess he thought they were bill collectors! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...105348005.html

Comment

• I can't stop laughing!

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-co...174512032.html

Comment

• So that one coworker who thinks she can tame wild crows to do her bidding?

Yeah, her reason for exempting from the COVID-19 vaccine, citing religious grounds, is that fallen angels had sex with humans and created hideous mutant offspring that were an affront to God so he flooded the Earth.

I'm not much of a theologian but I swear that viewpoint is complete bullshit.

Sorry if I made your brain hurt, Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                  So that one coworker who thinks she can tame wild crows to do her bidding?

Yeah, her reason for exempting from the COVID-19 vaccine, citing religious grounds, is that fallen angels had sex with humans and created hideous mutant offspring that were an affront to God so he flooded the Earth.

Even if that were true, what has it got to do with COVID-19?

Comment

• Because just like the fallen angels fucked with human genetics and offended God, so now is man fucking with human genetics via vaccines and therefore offending God.

I've known for years this woman is a moronic racist asshole but this makes it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that her brain is irreparably damaged by her old drug addiction.

Comment

Because just like the fallen angels fucked with human genetics and offended God, so now is man fucking with human genetics via vaccines and therefore offending God.

I've known for years this woman is a moronic racist asshole but this makes it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that her brain is irreparably damaged by her old drug addiction.
                      There is a lot of fear about genetic modification, and not just among lunatics like her. But all domesticated plants and animals are genetically modified. Humans just modified them through selective breeding instead of through the direct alteration of their genes, that's all.

Comment

She's referring to the Nephilim. It comes from Genesis 6:4:

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown
                        The common, Protestant view is that it's just using a term for people (presumably those who followed God) mixing with another people (a pagan race) and that they tended to produce taller people. However, there is a fairly common teaching that it refers to an angel-human hybrid. Even if that were the case, it would seem to be a separate race that is gone.

Comment

My brain will deal. This wouldn't be the first time I've heard people spout nonsensical notions that they swear are supported by the Bible. In most cases I'd be surprised if the person has actually read the relevant portions of scripture (the exception being the jerks that are VERY familiar with scripture, and deliberately twist it to get people who aren't to send them money).

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                            There is a lot of fear about genetic modification, and not just among lunatics like her. But all domesticated plants and animals are genetically modified. Humans just modified them through selective breeding instead of through the direct alteration of their genes, that's all.
                            I read maybe back in November that china is attempting a super soilder program. Its a scary read . As For covid all governments have germ weapons . I saw a sky news Australia report how a 3600 page document was released in 2015 about weaponizing sars. Look it up on the official Australia sky news YouTube chanel
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Even if that were the case, it would seem to be a separate race that is gone.
                              Yeah, that was before the flood. Though apparently in this person's case, they think it is relevant because they think the vaccine is doing the same thing...which makes zero sense. The vaccine has no effect on the human genome.

Comment

Because just like the fallen angels fucked with human genetics and offended God, so now is man fucking with human genetics via vaccines and therefore offending God.

Ill bite and wile i agree she isnt mentally fit isnt it fair to argue i can say the same for trans people in terms of brain damaged thinking? Ive yet to see the science people can switch there gender. Im not trying to be a dick but can you or anyone provide a legitimate study from the usa only. I dont care about other countries studies only usa. Theres also a debate in Christianity from i think the old testament about people with tattoos not being able to go to heaven because anti tattoo people feel your damaging the body god gave you. Even in judisim you cant be buried in a Jewish cemetery with tattoos but i dont wine about tattoo discrimination wich is a real thing people laugh at.
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 05-21-2021, 02:27 PM.
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X