the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    I read maybe back in November that china is attempting a super soilder program. Its a scary read . As For covid all governments have germ weapons . I saw a sky news Australia report how a 3600 page document was released in 2015 about weaponizing sars. Look it up on the official Australia sky news YouTube chanel
    German scientists invented anabolic steroids during WW2, with the same goal. They were hoping to create super soldiers. Like Captain America.

The problem with letting out something like a SARS virus is that the virus doesn't care where national borders are located. It's going to spread back to your country and kill the same number of people there that it did in the country where you released it.
    The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• Apparently Mike Lindell is now claiming to have obtained voting machines from both Dominion and Smartmatic and hidden them all over the country in secret locations like an asshole version of the Easter Bunny.

I honestly don't know if I should classify this as weird or stupid so I'll just go with stupid because it is and I'm already posting in this thread.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• If convicted, Etute should receive the maximum sentence. But still, Jerry Smith was an idiot who knowingly put himself in harm's way. His outlandish risk-taking behavior got him killed.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virgini...165835045.html
        The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• Covid cases are rising again, and of course it's happening among the unvaccinated -- who of course are concentrated in the red states.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...ay-11623341367

The Delta variant of covid is going to run through those folks like a mouthful of Ex-Lax. Darwin always wins sooner or later.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...covid-19-cases

Comment

• Sixteen months into the pandemic, anybody who needs to hear this from a preacher in order to get vaccinated deserves to contract Covid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/re...ife/vi-AALfkaT
            Trey Strain
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by Trey Strain; 06-20-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Covid is becoming a red state disease. And a variant of the disease that's more transmissible and more deadly is spreading here.

Look for the Delta variant to do to America's unvaccinated just what it did in India.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/21/us/us...day/index.html
              Trey Strain
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Trey Strain; 06-21-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                Covid is becoming a red state disease. And a variant of the disease that's more transmissible and more deadly is spreading here.

Look for the Delta variant to do to America's unvaccinated just what it did in India.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/21/us/us...day/index.html
                And yet its the blue states that have the high crime rate. Chicago mayor et declared racism a health crisis / national emergency after she stated last month she refuses to talk with white reporters and will only talk to reporters of color. Shes what i call Klan with a tan. 50 people were just shot in Chicago 3 days ago i think 2 died. Shes playing the race card. She Dont care about the black community. I also find it ironic she hates white people but her wife is white. Same for don Lemmon. I just read a entire police team of 50 officers in Oregon quit yesterday
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 06-21-2021, 02:20 PM.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• All you have to do to avoid Covid is to go get a free vaccination. And I imagine the vaccination rate is very low among criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    And yet its the blue states that have the high crime rate. Chicago mayor et declared racism a health crisis / national emergency after she stated last month she refuses to talk with white reporters and will only talk to reporters of color. Shes what i call Klan with a tan. 50 people were just shot in Chicago 3 days ago i think 2 died. Shes playing the race card. She Dont care about the black community. I also find it ironic she hates white people but her wife is white. Same for don Lemmon. I just read a entire police team of 50 officers in Oregon quit yesterday
                    Well, they didn't quit their jobs, they just resigned from the "Rapid Response Team". And frankly, I'm not impressed.

If they have so little faith in the justice system that they will all quit that team because one of them was charged with clubbing a protestor when she was already down on the ground, then maybe they SHOULD just quit the force.

If he actually did what he is accused of, he SHOULD face consequences, and if he didn't then presumably his defense will be able to throw it into sufficient doubt to get him acquitted. But if the mere fact of the accusation gets them all to quit, that sure doesn't demonstrate much trust in the system (or else it demonstrates a worrying belief that he shouldn't be charged whether he did it or not).

I think calls to abolish police are ludicrously unrealistic, and the rise in gun violence here after they got rid of the gun violence reduction team certainly demonstrates the folly of that sort of wishful thinking.

But on the other hand for police to just close ranks like this any time one of them is accused of anything, seemingly uninterested in seeing the justice system they theoretically support do its job any time it applies to one of their own...that definitely destroys trust in their integrity.

Comment

• I love these kind of stories.

14 years after a sexual assault in Tampa, a man has been charged with rape because he entered his own DNA into a genealogy database

Comment

• Not so long ago, the media were hyping this swab as a presidential candidate.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/polit...ion/index.html

Comment

• You guys probably thought stuff like this happens only in Florida.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/woman-...-police-chase/

Comment

• Tennessee fires top vaccine official as COVID numbers rise

They fired her for explaining state law to doctors, it would seem. The South makes it clear that education is not it's best feature.
                            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• It's not just the South. It's the red states. They haven't just drunk the Kool-Aid about Covid, they've licked every drop from the bottom of the tub.

If they media were doing their job, they'd blame countless thousands of deaths on these people. The numbers prove it.

Comment

• I bet none of these folks are vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ows/vi-AAM7xCP

Comment

Working...
                                X