No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a pizzeria owner who was arrested for the 1/6 terror attack on the US Capitol who claims she is immune from prosecution because she is a divine entity and therefore man-made laws do not apply to her.

There's also another terrorist who was placed under house arrest after the court determined he was too stupid to know where he was while participating in the attack (he claimed he was at the White House, but he was actually at a different building).

Don Jr decided to praise and then ridicule Texas during the second 2021 CPAC. His praise got him cheers but then that same room full of Texas conservatives gave him deafening silence when he tried to make one shitty joke after another about them. Even Trump supporters think Don Jr is a fucking idiot.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Because of the spread of the Delta variant, Los Angeles County is again requiring everyone to wear masks indoors.

At some point, folks, the people who are vaccinated need to stop taking steps to protect the people who refuse to get vaccinated.

We need to let nature take its course with them, as they're demanding that we do.
      The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• "Don't Fauci my Florida."

How cute was that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BGm?li=BBnb7Kz
        The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• But by God, she'd never harm an animal!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...end/ar-AAMgYCG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
            "Don't Fauci my Florida."

How cute was that?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...BGm?li=BBnb7Kz
            Im buying one!!!!!!! he should also make a dont fauci with me shirt as a play on dont fuck with me
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 07-19-2021, 04:23 AM.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• LA County is again making people wear masks indoors, even for the fully vaccinated, and I've witnessed a couple of ugly scenes because of it.

Yes, the people who are making the scenes are dumb asses. But you know what? I see their point. Later for all this shit of the restrictions being taken off and then being reinstated.

More important, later for the even dumber asses who still refuse to get vaccinated. Let's drop the restrictions, and whatever happens to those people, they brought it on themselves. I wore a mask and maintained a physical distance from people for more than a year, and I got my shots the first day I could get them.

That's all I should have to do for those people. No more!

Comment

LA County is again making people wear masks indoors, even for the fully vaccinated, and I've witnessed a couple of ugly scenes because of it.

Yes, the people who are making the scenes are dumb asses. But you know what? I see their point. Later for all this shit of the restrictions being taken off and then being reinstated.

More important, later for the even dumber asses who still refuse to get vaccinated. Let's drop the restrictions, and whatever happens to those people, they brought it on themselves. I wore a mask and maintained a physical distance from people for more than a year, and I got my shots the first day I could get them.

That's all I should have to do for those people. No more!
                So are you suggesting people who aren't vaccinated should be restricted from society and forced to stay home? What about a persons choice for themselves? In the Philippines there president has non vaccinated arrested do we do that here if citizens refuse a vaccine?? How far do we go when it comes to individual rights?
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 07-20-2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• ^I'm pretty sure he's saying let them do what they want and if they die they die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    ^I'm pretty sure he's saying let them do what they want and if they die they die.
                    They've been warned and warned and warned. So let them deal with the consequences of their decision, instead of making vaccinated people shield them from those consequences.

Comment

They've been warned and warned and warned. So let them deal with the consequences of their decision, instead of making vaccinated people shield them from those consequences.
                      Yeah, I know a couple people (one a nurse) who skipped the vaccine because they had already had COVID with minimum symptoms. I hope with the new Delta variant they’re rethinking that.

Comment

See im not anti vaccine but when articles from all news outlets say Johnson and Johnson put a warning label about blood clots on there viles and now pzer is linked to heart inflimation im more worried about those than i am covid. Like today i just found out i have a heart strain and abnormalities whatever that means so how would a vaccine of any kind effect that? Im more worried about underling conditions. What about people who had a bypass surgery or a valve replacement or stints? This isnt pro v anti vaccine its serious questions that need serious answers. We are so focused on omg omg omg covid we dont go wait will this vaccine help us or cause us to have issues because it was quickly produced
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 07-21-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• 1) Capitol Hill perp was arrested while dressed as a Roman soldier, of all things

2) Different perp from same terror attack was denied bail when his parole officer turned over the multiple voicemails he left for her where he rambled on at length about how big and powerful his penis was (this idiot also wore a fake beard that looked like something a child would put together)
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            See im not anti vaccine but when articles from all news outlets say Johnson and Johnson put a warning label about blood clots on there viles and now pzer is linked to heart inflimation im more worried about those than i am covid. Like today i just found out i have a heart strain and abnormalities whatever that means so how would a vaccine of any kind effect that? Im more worried about underling conditions. What about people who had a bypass surgery or a valve replacement or stints? This isnt pro v anti vaccine its serious questions that need serious answers. We are so focused on omg omg omg covid we dont go wait will this vaccine help us or cause us to have issues because it was quickly produced
                            Those are things I would ask a doctor about and not just rely on net surfing. I know in my state, Johnson and Johnson isn’t even offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Those are things I would ask a doctor about and not just rely on net surfing. I know in my state, Johnson and Johnson isn’t even offered.
                              Illinois is debating about shutting everything down and mask mandates again. I heard deblassio wants jobs to require workers be vaccinated in ny. I personally believe a person should have there choice and not be penalized for it. I also personally feel the vaccine is about making money. Right now there free but what about the supposed booster shots there pushing will those be free or will they be charged? This isnt a tazz conspiracy theory rant i just have a ton of questions that never get anwered by our leaders on both sides of the political isle
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 07-24-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• I was in a bad mood until I saw this. Now I'm all smiles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hOs?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

Working...
                                X