No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's even stupider that he's kept the packages and receipts for every burger.

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/08...7981628274420/

Comment

• Is it wrong of me that I laughed out loud at this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Aue?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• More ass clownery.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sout...ovid-19-2021-8

Comment

• Nobody could make this up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...7FC?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• Heard on the radio last week about a flat Earth clown who decided he would join the US Navy in order to prove the Earth was not round.

Vessel commander takes the idiot on deck, gives him binocs and explains to him how the curvature of the Earth works.

Idiot then realizes that not only has he been wrong about the Earth being flat, but that he just enlisted for four entire years.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Well, at least he changed his mind. I don't really blame the ignorant who learn their errors.

Comment

• Lincoln Park woman was upset son would miss school when she falsely claimed a bomb was on plane in Florida

Comment

• https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ic/8418060002/

Comment

• Heard on the radio this morning: some dude in Lithuania wanted to quit drinking so much, so he came up with the brilliant idea to swallow two pounds of nails, bolts, screws, and small knives. Doctors had to open him up pretty good to even begin helping him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                      Heard on the radio this morning: some dude in Lithuania wanted to quit drinking so much, so he came up with the brilliant idea to swallow two pounds of nails, bolts, screws, and small knives. Doctors had to open him up pretty good to even begin helping him.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure there are easier and less painful methods of quitting drinking. I dunno, just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                        Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure there are easier and less painful methods of quitting drinking. I dunno, just a thought.
                        That is why im pro pot. From my experience and my experience alone because everyone reacts differently pot is more safer than alcohol. Alcoholism runs un my family so i dont drink . My uncle however starts drinking at 10am because alcohol numbs the 40 years of pain from construction. He needs both mnees replaced and i told him get the medical weed card because he'd qualify. Sadly he cant quit drinking. Drs have told him years ago his iron is bad and needs to stop. Wouldn't listen. I love my uncle but hes doing it to himself
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 10-07-2021, 01:21 PM.
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• ^Well, I gave up alcohol some time ago and still have never tried grass, but Bob Marley said, "Herb is the healing of the nation, alcohol is the destruction."

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            ^Well, I gave up alcohol some time ago and still have never tried grass, but Bob Marley said, "Herb is the healing of the nation, alcohol is the destruction."
                            Well if you are considering it i recommend you go to your local dispensery and see what they say. Explain to them your questions you dont even have to smoke it because theres drinks shakes edibles. I personally get the indica strain because for me and only speaking for me it helps my aspergers at night where my mind isnt racing when trying to go to bed. Indica also helps me sleep at night . Indica jokingly is referred as in da couch because it can have you fall asleep. Sativa wich is the other strain makes you more hyper and active. Cbd weed is the same plant but no thc . Im currently trying cbd flower and its ok makes me hungry if anything
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              ^Well, I gave up alcohol some time ago and still have never tried grass, but Bob Marley said, "Herb is the healing of the nation, alcohol is the destruction."
                              Part of the reason his stand-up routine is so damn good.

Comment

• I guess there's another Tik Tok trend going around, specifically for young conservatives. This time it's them pretending to argue with their pet dogs and if the dog acts in any fashion remotely dog-like, then that means the liberals got owned.

This is how stupid and desperate these people are to feel even the slightest vindication for a bad decision. They would rather double-down on their own stupidity than admit fault, and to the point of arguing with literal animals.

Comment

Working...
                                X