No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yeah, I get a mild social anxiety from parties and try hard to avoid them. When I started my last job my manager asked me my birthday and I was like "why?" She then specified she didn't need to know the year and I was like "I don't mind you knowing the year." In the end, I relented because it was a very small office and it would've been more awkward to be the one of six who refused. Fortunately, it didn't really involve anything more than a cake in the kitchen area.

Comment

• The fbi are dumbasses for what happened in nyc with that shooting. Apparently the shooter post threats on YouTube. The fbi dropped the ball big time for not investigating. Im pro police but damn
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• A story about Mike Tyson has a photo of Tyson Fury at the top.

​​​​​​https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...vhw?li=BBnb7Kz
        The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

• Woman falls into outhouse toilet to retrieve her cell phone

Comment

• Man that is so disgusting. Def whack, but just more disgusting. If I were in her place, I would have just called someone working at the park to help retrieve it. But in the extremely off chance I was drunk and high and decided to climb down there, I would have gone to the hospital and taken 1000 showers. I get that it's an embarrassing situation, and I would have covered my head with my shirt or something, but there's no way I would not have gone to the hospital. I'm kinda feeling sick to my stomach right now just thinking about it.

Comment

• Apparently someone has barricaded himself in the El Mariachi Grill in Sherman Oaks, I can see 11 police cars out here and there and probably more, and a police helicopter is circling. Thy've blocked off Ventura Boulevard. Fortunately it hadn't opened yet.
              The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

Comment

Working...
              X