• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    After seven years of searching on and off, I finally found (in eBay from SC last week) this Fire-Fighter Jet Jaguar, which was made as a magazine-exclusive from Bandai in 1997 and now completes my set with the Medical Jet Jaguar.*

*I was amused to hear that when a friend visited my place for the first time just a few days later that he later told his wife "Josh has three Jet Jaguars." To which, of course, she replied "what's a jet jaguar?"

Originally posted by robojac View Post
    Dracula (1979): The Deluxe Edition (2 CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams
    Very cool. I never thought of looking for that soundtrack, but I do recall it being pretty good (forgot it was Williams).
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 04-13-2019, 02:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Dracula (1979): The Deluxe Edition (2 CD Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Even though I hadn't seen Bohemian Rhapsody, I was pretty sure I'd like it and the BD/DVD set was pretty cheap between a sale and coupon at B&N:

Leave a comment:

• robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    The Post (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Got word from Big Bad Toystore that my pre-order for the MUSCLE set of real-life Lucha wrestlers is shipping.

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 02-12-2019, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X