No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploiting sales and a trio of coupons I had saved up for Barnes and Noble, I managed to get 14 movies (counting the two collections here) for just under $40, which was more than I intended to spend when I walked in, but they all seemed worth it:

I now only have 25 to go to own 1,000 movies on DVD alone (i.e., not counting my smaller BD collection or remaining VHS).
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 06-21-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By James Newton Howard

Comment

• Time Magazine Special Edition: The World Of Marvel

Comment

• Amazon order. The one set has a movie I want to see before going to a con, where an actor from it will be. And a couple others I wanted before their anniversary.

Space Cop
          The Dandy

Comment

• Entertainment Weekly (Collector's Edition): The Ultimate Guide To The Avengers

Comment

• An unusually good combination of a sale (40% off) and a good coupon (20% off the whole order instead of just one item) at Barnes and Noble this Memorial Day led me to get 9 movies over 7 DVDs (one a double set) and 2 BDs:

Space Cop
              The Dandy

Comment

• The Book Of Henry (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Music By Michael Giacchino

Comment

• A couple orders of Masters of the Universe Classics (Tuskador and Dragstor) are coming in from Big Bad Toystore:

Space Cop
                  The Dandy

Comment

• Comment

• Just made an order from Amazon. The BD is newly released. The book is for Father's Day. The CD and DVD are stuff I wanted before G-Fest next month:

[From Kaiju thread]
                      Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      Am I the only living being on this board who saw KOTM?
                      Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      ^Saw it Tuesday. .. I hated the Mothra design...
                      Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Now, you're just messing with me.
                      Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 06-21-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• You know me oh so well. That's what you get for being a hater!

Comment

• More sales at B&N:

With the sets, I upgrade one of my old VHS tapes and knock my DVD movie collection over a thousand. The total was under $28 and includes 16 movies.

Comment

• Comic-Con Special 2019: TV Guide Magazine (Batwoman Cover)

Comment

• My haul from GFest 26 in Chicago this past weekend:

[Note: the cat is not new; she just wanted in on the action and looks ready to take out the Enterprise B]

Comment

• Schindler's List (25th Anniversary Edition Soundtrack 2CD Set) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams & Violin Solos By Itzhak Perlman

and

Saving Private Ryan (20th Anniversary Limited Edition Soundtrack) - Music Composed And Conducted By John Williams

Comment

Working...
                                X