Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Shout Factory complete Friday the 13th on blu ray collection a while back.

Heeeeey now i saw that floating around. If i didnt have the 1 through 8 set i got for 20 25 at walmart i would of been on this
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Around Christmas, got this one:

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Heeeeey now i saw that floating around. If i didnt have the 1 through 8 set i got for 20 25 at walmart i would of been on this
      Yeah, I didn't have that set, just the old DVD one (which I still will keep because it's signed by all the major Jasons from 1 to 11).

Comment

• Neca ultimate sam from trick r treat. Neca just announced a 90 year aniversery ultimate figure black and white For Frankenstein . My wallet is going to be screaming expecially if they do the other universal monsters. Ships june/july 21 but mwa gorgeous figure
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 02-12-2021, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• A recent Amazon order (actually made another since this, but this just came in last week):

Comment

A recent Amazon order (actually made another since this, but this just came in last week):

I hated the childs play remake. I haven't seen all the original universal monster films but i love the 1931 Dracula. I plan on binging since all are free on YouTube

Comment

• Pre-ordered a BD of the 80s Korean kaiju flick War of the God Monsters for its first time in an American release.

I hated the childs play remake. . .
              I haven't seen it and am not expecting much, but I own all the other movies and Hammil's voice is a selling point (especially with them doing their own non-voodoo angle).
              Space Cop
              The Dandy
              Last edited by Space Cop; 02-12-2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen it and am not expecting much, but I own all the other movies and Hammil's voice is a selling point (especially with them doing their own non-voodoo angle).
                Yea i only saw it for mark but eeeesh.

Comment

• And another pre-order from SRS. I might not dig all these movies, but they only have limited runs, so there's no real way to legally watch them without buying them and I would like to support the few actual tokusatsu (as opposed to Hollywood's CGIfest kaiju flicks) still being made.

Yea i only saw it for mark but eeeesh.
                  I’ll post it when I see it. If I hate it, at least it was pretty cheap ($6 maybe) and I’ll still have the complete collection in case a friend wants to borrow it.
                  Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 02-12-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Neca just teased its 7 inch universal the mummy wich looks fn awesome. Currently turning my bed room into a horror toy room.

Comment

• A visit to an antiques mall last week:

[9 records, 3 comic books, 2 CDs, and 1 vintage Beatles mag]

Neca just teased its 7 inch universal the mummy wich looks fn awesome. Currently turning my bed room into a horror toy room.
                      Already pre-ordered it from Big Bad Toystore. Hope they do Drac and especially Wolfman too.
                      Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 02-15-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

A visit to an antiques mall last week:

Already pre-ordered it from Big Bad Toystore. Hope they do Drac and especially Wolfman too.
                        I assume itll be bela lugosi Dracula, creature from black lagoon and the wolfman. Now wave 2 knowing neca there will be one i think by assuming with no insider knowledge my guess is phantom of the opera, bride of Frankenstein, invisible man quasimoto since they like to throw surprises. Id love a monster squad line if they can get the ip since no official merchandise exists other than fan made bootlegs

Comment

• Order last year of horror stories from Youtubers (one of whom I watch):

I assume itll be bela lugosi Dracula, creature from black lagoon and the wolfman. Now wave 2 knowing neca there will be one i think by assuming with no insider knowledge my guess is phantom of the opera, bride of Frankenstein, invisible man quasimoto since they like to throw surprises. Id love a monster squad line if they can get the ip since no official merchandise exists other than fan made bootlegs
                          They probably need a certain number of sales and pre-sales to get to that point.
                          Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 02-16-2021, 05:01 AM.

Comment

They probably need a certain number of sales and pre-sales to get to that point.
                            Oh they'll sell you should see the fans on there Facebook page being really excited. I also found out diamond select did bela lugosi's Dracula but the face was way off. I never got into diamond select

Comment

• Recently did a kind-of "big" Amazon order but they were all on sale (the Tracy BD being less than half price sparked the order) and I apparently got a further discount by ordering more than 5 items (whole thing was under $30 including tax). So 2 DVDs and 4 BDs partly to finish a series and one to replace a VHS.

EDIT

Oh they'll sell you should see the fans on there Facebook page being really excited. I also found out diamond select did bela lugosi's Dracula but the face was way off. I never got into diamond select
                              If you haven't seen it yet, go to my collection page. It's not totally up to date, but besides pictures, there's a Youtube tour/interview with a friend of mine and you can see most of my horror stuff.

BTW: It's no big deal, but when you quote one of these you should consider just knocking out the pictures (literally delete the parts within [img][/img]) since it just take up room.
                              Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 02-16-2021, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Neca's teasing bela lugosi Dracula

Comment

Working...
                                X