No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most recent Amazon order included a Seagate 4 TB memory expansion for my XBox One (moved all my 360 games over I could and am planning to sell it and my PS3), Besign Wireless Headphones (go through these fairly fast because I stream a lot at home); and caught up with my Showa-era Ultraman BD collection:

Comment

• Wild Wild West: The Deluxe Edition (Original Motion Picture Score) - Music Composed and Conducted by Elmer Bernstein

and

How To Train Your Dragon: The Deluxe Edition (2CD Music From The Motion Picture) - Music by John Powell

Comment

• This should be in from Walmart on Monday (Masters of the WWE Universe Snake Mountain Ring with Hulk and Stone Cold):

Comment

• Pepperball tcp pistol. Cant wait to try it out
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Another collected "Pile of Loot" from Big Bad Toystore. I felt bad for the UPS guy who had to deliver it on Easter Sunday. It wasn't priority and if there had been a box for "does this need to be delivered on Easter?" I would've picked "no."

Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 04-04-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Mass effect legendary edition. 4k upgrade 40 dlc included for 67 bucks

Comment

• My stimulus came in, so I ordered a 4K TV (Vizio) to pick up at a semi-local Walmart before Wrestlemania this weekend:

Comment

• 8 oz co2 cartridges for pepper ball gun a cobra kai and Freddy shirt from walmart

Comment

• Philips 4K Blu-Ray Player

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    8 oz co2 cartridges for pepper ball gun a cobra kai and Freddy shirt from walmart
                    No picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      Philips 4K Blu-Ray Player

No picture?
                      Ps4 dosent have link features. Im typing on it as we speak

Comment

• Got two sets of 4-foot premium HDMI cords to get the most out of my new 4K player and tv.

Comment

• I would hate to be on the end of the pepper ball gun i bought. Tested it and holy shit its mean and effective

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            I would hate to be on the end of the pepper ball gun i bought. Tested it and holy shit its mean and effective
                            So, it's like a cross between a paintball gun and pepper spray? How did you test it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              So, it's like a cross between a paintball gun and pepper spray? How did you test it?
                              Its like a paint ball gun but cops and military use these . The pepper are inside balls like a paint ball . Civilians can own since pepper spray is legal in my state. I tested it in the alley. Supposedly it deeters wild life so hoping to get rid of rats in alley by Dumpster. It Came with to magazines each take 6 pepper balls. It has zero kick. Id recommend it if people dont feel safe with a real gun. I got it for the apartment strictly home defense. Im not sure in terms of conceal carry so ill have to ask the cops to be sure . From what i understand you can use rubber bullets in these depending on if your state allows rubber bullets for civilian use. As long as the projectiles are for 68 cal they should work with the gun. It takes 8 oz co2 . You can get 12 shots in before changing the co2 cartridge. Also pepper ball ammunition can ve used in regular paintball guns .
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 04-10-2021, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Got the last set of used DVDs I wanted from my LCS in my regular visit today (I actually passed on just as many that looked scuffed or scratched):

Comment

Working...
                                X