Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Oops, my bad. I didn't see your question yesterday.

The shattered glass universe is basically another dimension where everything and everyone is opposite of who they are in the main universe. If you ever saw the original Star Trek series, there may have been 1 or 2 episodes that had the same format. Star Trek called it the mirror verse. I remember in later Star Trek shows like DS9 and especially Voyager, certain episodes would have the mirror verse as a setting. Like Major Kira was an evil warlord in the mirror verse.

Getting back to Transformers, it started as a comic thing in the last 10 years. It wasn't part of G1, but it used those characters. The very first story had main universe Cliffjumper accidently get thrown into the SG universe and it just kinda took off from there.

Here is a bit more detailed explanation:

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shattered_Glass_(issue)
    Meh thanks for the response. Have i mentioned i hate alternative realities? I just wish writers stick to one continuity. Thats a in general beef i have with everything now same for time travel. I dont mind it but itsbeating a dead horse
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• 2 footlong meatball subs. Inhaled them .

Comment

• Studio

Studio series 86 Kup

Comment

• Today, I went with my folks to a street fair (essentially a twice-a-year flea market spread across downtown) in Gettysburg, PA. Got four LPs and six 45s (3 Beatles and 3 solo Beatles). The Star Wars isn't the soundtrack, but a kind of dramatic synopsis (with film audio) presumably mostly for people who somehow missed the first movie before ESB or at least wanted a refresher.
          Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 05-20-2021, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Studio Series 86 Jazz

Comment

• I was surprised at a Lancaster, PA antique mall to find a booth with a shelf dedicated to Green Lantern stuff. Got a couple DC Direct figures I didn't have (and a couple Pez and a movie from others):

Comment

• Soul of Chogokin Blue Gale Xabungle

Comment

• Neca ultimate leatherface and a mass effect shirt

Comment

• Not sure if i count it as a purchase but a restraing order. Very long story some of you know . Its either that or me catching a first degree murder charge. Going to pd tomorrow than court Friday. A lot of shit to jump through
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 05-24-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• My pile of loot is shipping from Big Bad Toy Store (see below). Includes three G.I. Joe Classified figures the second of which is Zartan:

Comment

• As if I would pass this up.

Marvel Legends God Emperor Doom

Comment

• The third and final G.I. Joe Classified in the BBTS package that is on its way is the trooper:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                            As if I would pass this up.

Marvel Legends God Emperor Doom

Maybe im ignorant but why does everyone love dr doom? I have never read ff. He has a cool design

Comment

• Also in that package will be NECA's 3 Defenders of the Earth figures. First up:

[Phantom isn't a particular favorite, but I like the design and pre-ordering all three was only a bit more than just getting the Flash Gordon and Ming I really wanted.]

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                Maybe im ignorant but why does everyone love dr doom? I have never read ff. He has a cool design

Actually.....I think I'm pretty much the only one here who Loves Doom, and if Tazer were here, he would certainly back that up.

Doom is an acquired taste; i could write a 16 page essay on why I love the character even more than any Transformer character to date, and over the course of my time here, you probably could compile 16 pages worth of answers for that very question. There's something very attractive to me about a boy who came from nothing that worked himself up to something that has the gall to take on Gods and he truly believes he can save the world under his rule. Villainous aspects aside, I admire that.

Comment

Working...
                                X