• Black teen allegedly shocked with Taser by students in KKK clothing
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Actual victims compared to drama queens pretending to be victims

Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Ok maybe its the weed talking but this new covid variant omicron sounds like a transformer. Autobot decepticon and omicron
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Not necessarily the biggest outrage of the week, but more NK nonsense.

North Korea bans laughing, drinking for 11 days on 10th anniversary of Kim Jong-il's death

Comment

• I drive by this store several times a week. Apparently the only shooting that occurred here was done by the police.

https://abc7news.com/burlington-coat...k-in/11378000/

Comment

• Well marvel just neutered the punisher by redesighning the skull and stripping away his guns because a small group of people on jan 6 wore punisher patches when attacking the Capitol. Hes like a ninja now. The new skull looks like a knockoff
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 12-25-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• ^That is dumb. Punisher was my favorite. He's not supposed to be PC; he's an anti-hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  ^That is dumb. Punisher was my favorite. He's not supposed to be PC; he's an anti-hero.

Yup he looks like a dollar store bootleg gi joe now. There now trying to cancel elf on a shelf. The woke crowd should be gifted baby powder to powder there pussies. Throw in some tampons and pads wile your at it. Also here in Illinois at the state Capitol they put a bathomet statue next to baby Jesus. Now granted i be lying if i didnt say i hate goth imagery hell all my shirts are skulls and death but really a bathomet statue? If i didnt live several hours away id get creative with the bathomet statue and do the most offensive thing with it to watch the satanic church meltdown
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 12-25-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Same with Guy Gardner. They're going to pussify him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                      Same with Guy Gardner. They're going to pussify him.
                      Only a matter of time before the hulk gets changed from a green rage monster to a blue psychologist helping people come to grips with there preferred gender because rage is somehow offensive or tied to January 6th 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        Also here in Illinois at the state Capitol they put a bathomet statue next to baby Jesus. Now granted i be lying if i didnt say i hate goth imagery hell all my shirts are skulls and death but really a bathomet statue? If i didnt live several hours away id get creative with the bathomet statue and do the most offensive thing with it to watch the satanic church meltdown
                        The Satanic Temple doesn't give two shits about Baphomet or his iconography. They're atheists.

The only reason they get these things put up is in protest of religious symbology on government grounds. Their goal is to have all religious iconography removed from government holdings, so that the separation of church and state is more accurately represented. The hope is that in so doing, it would help curb any overt religious influence on political proceedings. The truth is that they don't even petition for these statues to be put up unless petitions to remove other religious statues that are already there (like that Baby Jesus) are denied. It's a method of purposeful annoyance attempting to get things that already shouldn't be there removed.

Basically, what I'm saying is that they wouldn't care if you defiled the statue of Baphomet, just so long as it was treated the same way as the other statues it's there to protest (i.e. be cleaned and upkept with equal effort). Hell, they'd probably see such actions it as a minor victory, as it means the statue is doing exactly what they want it to -- pissing people off.
                        Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
                          The Satanic Temple doesn't give two shits about Baphomet or his iconography. They're atheists.

The only reason they get these things put up is in protest of religious symbology on government grounds. Their goal is to have all religious iconography removed from government holdings, so that the separation of church and state is more accurately represented. The hope is that in so doing, it would help curb any overt religious influence on political proceedings. The truth is that they don't even petition for these statues to be put up unless petitions to remove other religious statues that are already there (like that Baby Jesus) are denied. It's a method of purposeful annoyance attempting to get things that already shouldn't be there removed.

Basically, what I'm saying is that they wouldn't care if you defiled the statue of Baphomet, just so long as it was treated the same way as the other statues it's there to protest (i.e. be cleaned and upkept with equal effort). Hell, they'd probably see such actions it as a minor victory, as it means the statue is doing exactly what they want it to -- pissing people off.
                          Meh there just dollar store bootleg dudgeon and dragon losers. Did you hear jedi is a religion? Im not joking. I love star wars but damn Those people should go get some vagina .
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 12-26-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            Meh there just dollar store bootleg dudgeon and dragon losers. Did you hear jedi is a religion? Im not joking. I love star wars but damn Those people should go get some vagina .
                            Yeah, I actually approached Jediism like a decade ago because I liked the philosophical aspect espoused by their websites, but when I went to a meeting they were all just cosplaying diehards playing with their toy lightsabers. It was pretty disappointing. I've since moved on to Dudeism.

Dudeism isn't exactly taken seriously, either, but the people involved in it are far more into the philosophical aspects of Taoism than just cosplaying and making jokes. I personally like it because it's Taoism without all the astrological mysticism that makes actual Taoism so unbearable.
                            Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• This is appalling. The boy who is being charged is 14.

I used to resist the idea of people being recorded on video all the time. But security cameras have made it just about impossible to get away with such crimes, and I'm very happy about that. In their savagery, people have forfeited the right to anonymity in public.

I'm amazed though that so many people are still ignorant enough not to know how much security cameras have changed the world.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/14...re-pd/2847006/

Comment

• Something else that a lot of people haven't figured out is that a cell phone that's turned on is like a GPS monitor on their ankle.

Comment

Working...
                                X